made umbrella

View previous topic View next topic Go down

made umbrella

Post by shuca on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:54 am

I had a dream about my brother-in-law's ex-wife, a wonderful Christian who totally shut God out after their divorce about 20 yrs ago. In the dream she was building an umbrella out of very large leaves. This umbrella covered the entire room we were in, walls and ceiling. As she was putting the final leaves in place I commented on how dark it was in there because her leaves blocked out all the light. I then saw her off to the side saying that her sister had received a new jaw and a wire, but that she would be ok.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: made umbrella

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:40 am

shuca -

just a thought...

this dream is showing you that your bil's ex is trying to create her own spiritual covering/protection from something that isn't equipped to provide such a covering (an umbrella made of leaves). She's handling things in her own power and is shutting God out (the light). The Lord tells us in John 15:4-6 -
"4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned."

Do you still interact with her? Continue to encourage her and/or pray for her that she would come back to the Lord.

Please pray on what's been said to see if it bears witness with your spirit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top