Reconciliation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reconciliation

Post by prophetess104 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello All,
This dream came to me on the morning of August 6, 2017. I wrote it down and I asked Abba for greater interpretation and clarity of the dream. I have received some revelation, but I do enlist the help of those who the Lord would use to help she'd light on what he is telling me.
Some insights: my natural parents are both deceased and James is the man I am currently dating, name.
This dream takes place in my parent's home in North Carolina. I was visiting the home for a while, and my friend James showed up. He and I were having a discussion and my mother was standing the the background near the kitchen sink. During the discussion,  James and I had a disagreement. We never got angry, there was no yelling or screaming, we just hit a roadblock in the discussion.  Towards the end of the disagreement, I asked James to leave. He stated that he didn't feel the need to leave, and we would work through the issue. My mother continued to look on, but never said anything. I decided I would leave and I gathered a light jacket and began to walk out of the house, down the steps and onto the dirt road that lead to my parent's driveway.  While walking away from the house, down the dirt road, it was very shaded and it seemed to last a while. I walked and visions of conversations and times with my natural father were in my thoughts as I traveled on. I walked until I came to the major highway and spotted a McDonald's. I was thirsty and I decided to go into McDonald's and get something to drink. While ordering my drink, it began to rain, however, I just put up my hood on my light jacket and kept walking.  I walked until I came to a small church and I as I spotted the church, I walked in, took off my wet jacket and sat my things down on a sanctuary pew and began to dust the furniture of the sanctuary and vacuum, and put up papers and fans.
When I finished in the sanctuary I began to walk towards the restroom and I began to clean the restroom and restock the paper towels and toilet paper in the cabinet under the sink. While kneeling and restocking, my mother comes in the door, and announced that James walked for miles and he was looking for me. She stated she saw him on the dirt road coming towards town and she picked him up and give him a ride to help him find me. After she told me what happened she stepped to the side and James walked in the restroom, soaked. He smiled and said, "baby I found you. I was walking and your mother helped me find you. She told me where you would be, and where I needed to go to find you." He began to take off his trench coat and tell me some things about himself and I reminded him that my mother was standing in the doorway. He told me it was okay for her to be there, because he shared a lot with her on the ride over to the church. He then delcared, "baby, I am ready now". When he told me he was ready, I looked at my mother, she smiled and nodded her head up and down very slowly and then whispered, "it's okay".
I walked over to embrace James and he held me tightly and then I woke up.
Thank you Holy Spirit, for divine release of Your meaning and message through Your vessels. In Jesus Name, amen.

prophetess104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reconciliation

Post by Shan on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Hi prophetess
This is what came to me as I read your dream. It seems like you had a close relationship with your mother and that if she were living, her opinion would be very important to you on who you chose to spend time with. I'm wondering if she might represent the Holy Spirit or God the father to you in this dream. What stood out to me was that James found you serving the Lord. And if he wants to win your heart, he needs to know where to look and that is to look for you in the Lord. If you are wanting to reconcile with him in the natural, I believe the Lord is telling you to go about serving Him, and that it is there that James will find you.
Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prophetess104 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:43 am

Thank you Shan,
I receive what you have spoken and the Word agrees with my spirit. May God bless and keep you and prosper you as you continue to walk in obedience to His will for your life.
Sincerely,
prophetess104

prophetess104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum