View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by teenie on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Recently I had a dream that I was at my husband's cousins funeral. IRL she actually took her own life in August of 2008. My sister-in-law who I am pretty close to was there with me. The strange thing is that we were not in a funeral home, but we were in a large hospital in the lobby on the ground floor and that is where her recieving of friends was being held. Anyway, my sis-in-law and I were at the front of the room near the casket looking at flowers and things people had sent. We noticed a gift that was wrapped in paper which seemed really strange for someone to send a gift to a funeral. We examined the package to see who it was to and from and found a nametag that said "To Kay, from Mack in heaven. Kay IRL, is the cousin who took her own life and Mack is our father-in-law who passed away in 2002. Anyway, we were shocked about there being a gift there from heaven. We decided to open the package and inside was a wind sock/kite sort of thing. It was the most beautiful purple we had ever seen and was shaped kind of like an oriental fan but had a string attached like a kite. We had it up and flying around in the room. We decided that Kay's youngest son who is 9 should have this thing, since it was intended for his mother and was certainly a very special gift sent from a loved one in heaven. My mother-in-law, myself and my sister-in-law kept trying to get him to take it,but he refused, saying no..no...I don't want it, and he let go of the string and it went flyiing up and up through the hospital. And the dream ended that way.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top