I dreamed I died

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamed I died

Post by Shan on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:49 pm

I have never dreamed that I've died before. Last night, I dreamed that I died, but I was still on earth in spirit saying that I wasn't through living. I'm really in my 40s, but I dreamed that this took place in my 20s. But I really wasn't finished with was my relationship with my mom. I didn't want to leave the earth and then leave my mom. I figured that I would grieve for her while in heaven, even though I know I wouldn't grieve for her in heaven IRL. I also did not want to see her living the rest of her life grieving for me. I was able to see some of the notes that people wrote to my mom and some of them were so mean. I couldn't Believe that my mom had to endure some of these mean notes. I don't remember what any of the notes said though. There were other notes though that were really nice and comforting too.

Something that may be relevant though is I watched a show last night about the forest fires that took place in Southern California a few years ago and a young girl in her 20s died. Her family was Christian, but her mom grieved for her still.
Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamed I died

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Shan wrote: Something that may be relevant though is I watched a show last night about the forest fires that took place in Southern California a few years ago and a young girl in her 20s died. Her family was Christian, but her mom grieved for her still.

Hi, Shan -

Unless there's an area of your waking life that somehow relates to death (symbolically, as in something ending that might make you feel similarly to the dream), I think this dream may be about what you saw on TV. If anything, it could be that the family may need prayer.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top