Red Buffalo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Buffalo

Post by SurrenderedHeart on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:38 pm

On April 7, 2017, I woke up from this dream...

I saw a red buffalo out in front of a house we were staying in (I didn't recognize the house).  (Also, at that time, in real life, we were living with my son and daughter-in-law, but are now living with a different son and dil).  Then, suddenly, I saw the buffalo through the big window that overlooked the back patio.  It was running toward the window/wall fast and hard!  It came crashing through the wall/window, right toward where myself and a woman I didn't recognize, with short, dark hair were sitting.  It all happened too fast to even react.  It busted right through the wall and it ran right over the top of the woman and then ran to the other wall on my right and wildly kicked that wall with its back feet.  It then turned and ran right past me and out of the room.  We were so afraid, we just froze and waited to see what would happen to us because there was absolutely nothing we could do!  There was no time to react.  My feelings were utter shock, utter fear and wondering what would happen to us and waiting to see what the Buffalo would do. :shocking:

SurrenderedHeart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top