Ocean waves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ocean waves

Post by exo152 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 am

I haven't dreamed in awhile. But a few mornings ago I slept later than usual and dreamed this dream it seemed over and over.
In the dream I and my family were at the beach. The waves were high and crashing. There were storm warnings everywhere and it was flooding. Ships we could see from the beach were trying to ride out the storm, but they were sinking. People were trying to leave, to get away from the waves and from the storm and the flooding. We were at a vacation house and when we opened the door, water gushed out. It had already flooded.
I knew things were serious in the dream, but also knew that long term, it would not affect me or my family, because we didn't live there, we were just vacationing.
In real life we just got back from a beach vacation.
Thanks!
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ocean waves

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 am

Hi, Exo -

This dream has to be about some situation that temporarily affects you / your family. To other people caught in this, it's a serious struggle...but, for you and your family, it's not as extreme as it is for everyone else.

Looking around you in your waking life, where do you see other groups of people reeling from a difficult situation, but where you're not as caught up in it? This should be something that you're exposed to, but where the struggle isn't the same for you. Where do you see others struggling to escape?
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top