Strange baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange baby

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi all,

I had a strange dream last night I thought Id share:

In the dream I had a newborn baby (in real life I am 3 months pregnant and hubby and I are so excited)

in the dream I noticed the baby had 4 fingers and then 4 toes.  It was a girl and then I realised the baby had all its teeth! I remember saying to my hubby " A new born isn't supposed to have its teeth!"  So basically the baby actually looked like a 1 year old.  The two things that stood out to me was the maturity of the baby however it was a newborn also in the dream I kept thinking babies are not supposed to be like this it looked older. The baby was pretty content just sitting on my hubby and smiling and playing.
Any thoughts appreciated
Blessings
happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange baby

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:34 am

First off, congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

Your dream of a baby should be about something in your waking life that's brand new (a newborn), but is much further along than you would expect at this state in its existence. Babies are often something that requires a lot of time, energy and focus - so this could represent anything in your waking life that requires much of you. A new responsibility.

In real life, this should leave you feeling the same as your dream - that it's "mature" for how long it's been a part of your life.

Since the baby was content to sit on your husband, smile and play - this should be how the "new thing" is in your waking life: It should be a positive situation that's a little engaging.

As for the fingers/toes/teeth:
How did you feel about the 4 fingers and 4 toes part? Did you have any feelings at all about them? My thoughts are that they may represent two groups of people associated with the "new thing" - but, this is just my own thoughts on what they could be. For the teeth: This could show some kind of structure that you wouldn't expect for something so new. They could also represent people, if that fits.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:31 am

Hi whiteshadow,

Nice to hear from you and thank you I am very excited!

Yes currently Im in a new role that does take so much out of me and it is exhausting, however I do feel Ive made great progress since being there even though it has taken much time. Perhaps this is what the dream refers to?

In the dream I didn't feel negative about the toes and fingers, rather I felt surprise because I didn't expect it. Thank you for your thoughts I will def pray over it, perhaps this new thing points to what is upcoming soon as after 9 years at my current job I will be starting a new journey and really don't know what to expect so thank you so much for these thoughts they are helpful and will def pray over them

Blessings
happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top