Dream of two babies (twins?) and 11:11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of two babies (twins?) and 11:11

Post by cgabrielle on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:21 am

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream I was in the bed with my husband and two babies. My husband was holding the girl baby who was and I was playing with the boy who had to be about 9 months or 1 year old. The boy was jumping and playing. Then, I said it's time to get up. On the clock in my dream, it was 11:11. I thought that was interesting. While having the dream, I was happy because I'm single and I want to have a family one day, but I feel like the dream is irrelevant to that. I don't quite remember many colors in the dream either.

cgabrielle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of two babies (twins?) and 11:11

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 am

Dreaming of babies is often symbolic for something that requires a lot of time, attention and care in your waking life. Knowing how old the babies are in the dream is oftentimes a time marker for what they symbolize in real life.

Since you stated that you are single, I would suggest that your husband within the dream represents the Lord.

For the babies: They were 9 months to 1 year old. What two things did you begin to undertake about that long ago in your waking life? The dream shows that they are two different things - the girl is acting one way (it looks like your sentence is incomplete - "the baby girl who was....?"), while the boy is quite active. I'm guessing that the baby girl may have been sleeping since she was being held in the dream. If this is the case, one of the things that you started may be "at rest" right now, while the other is full of energy - and the thing that you, personally, are active in.

Also in the dream, you stated that it was time to get up. I think that this is about a declaration in your waking life that relates to these two activities/responsibilities. I won't comment too much on 11:11 (I went through a season in my life where I saw it ALL the time), but since you saw it in your dream and thought it was interesting - it may be a sign in real life that you take as confirmation about where you are and timing.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cgabrielle on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Okay, thank you very much for your insight. God Bless!

cgabrielle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top