Car crash while traveling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car crash while traveling

Post by exo152 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:20 am

My husband dreamed the other night about a car crash. In his dream we were traveling with our children. IRL they are in their late teens and early twenties, but in the dream they were very small. A car pulled directly into our path and our car struck them. Everyone in the other car was killed, but we were all fine. My husband only had some minor pain from hitting the steering wheel.
We (and all our children) are getting ready take a cross country trip in a few days, so this made us wonder if this is a warning of some kind? Although he hasn't has any fear concerning the dream, and normally he would. Thanks!
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car crash while traveling

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi, Exo -

Your husband's feelings in the dream should fit for when this manifests in real life. Since there was no fear in the dream, I do not think this is about a literal crash.

If I had this dream, I would be watchful for something to happen fairly soon after having had the dream. Just like in the dream, a situation should come directly into your path - and, just like the dream, you should come out of this encounter fine. The other party involved will end up defeated.

As for your husband's minor pain from hitting the steering wheel: I'd expect it to be something about the situation that bothers or irritates him...but nothing more than that.

I see this is from a week ago. Has anything happened since then between you and your husband and another group? I say "you and your husband" rather than "your family," because I'm not so sure that your children will be involved in this since they were much younger in the dream. They may symbolize other people in your lives that you are "parents" of - other literal children, or spiritual children.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 am

Thank you Mark!
Sorry for the late reply, had some computer issues.
The only thing that looks like it could fit has to do with a work situation my husband is going through right now. It doesn't include me, however, and for the most part doesn't include him. There is some tension and what would appear to be a spirit of strife manifesting in his workplace. Mainly between his boss and another worker. The worker keeps stirring up strife against the boss among the other employees and my husband is trying to steer clear of it all. He is dealing with a lot of stress this kind of thing brings with it. He genuinely likes his boss, who is also a believer, but also sees where the angst is coming from on the other side.
Perhaps the "children" are his co-workers, most of whom are not Christians, but they do tend to follow his leadership. He has been concerned his boss is not being Christ-like in his response to the problem and it is hindering a lot there.
Thank you again!
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top