Christmas in July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas in July

Post by ReneeWaldron on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 am

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I was searching biblical dream interpretations on the internet and came across this forum. I am hoping someone can give me prophetic insight.

I had a dream last night that I went to a church. I had the feeling that it was a formal type church. It was summertime yet every part of the church was decorated in non-religious Christmas decorations. Even the toilet paper was imprinted with Santa. Children filled a fellowship hall, dressed in costumes and preparing for their Christmas program. Their teacher was rehearsing a song with them. There was no service that day, only their performance and afterwards everyone helped put the costumes and props away in what the leader called "the prop room".

Outside in front of the church was a parade. There were people lining the sidewalks and on the porch and steps of the church. Fake snow and confetti scattered about in the air. So many observers had come that improvised seating was made. I tried to sit in the back on a board held up by two cinderblocks, but it was broken. The people sitting on it had Christmas decorations spanned across all their shoulders making it appear that they were part of the decorations. I had the feeling that the director of this event didn't want to distract from the Christmas décor, so the people seated there had to wear part of the décor. I half-heartedly began looking for another seat. I wasn't interested in the parade though because I began to take care of a pair of twins who suddenly appeared in the dream. One was a girl, the other a boy. I took turns holding each one. They brought me such great joy - I mean like a deep, goose-bump, joy. I held the girl to my ear and she began to sing a praise song, "Lord I life Your Name on High." I told someone else nearby to listen. Only one close friend observed my joy and interacted with us. All the others were enthralled in the parade.

Somewhere in the dream, or perhaps a different one all together, I sadly said good-bye to a new friend while an old one stood by.

The main feelings: joy and indifference in the first part, sadness in the second

ReneeWaldron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top