Guy in my dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guy in my dreams

Post by Hopelite on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Okay, I've been having dreams of a guy since last year. I even heard a particular word that was given to me in 2014. This guy used that same particular word in a song that he created the same year. I am currently married, but all this happened the same year I got married. The guy even created a song where he talked about a woman he loved that got married. He talks about how sad he is that she's with another man and that he wishes he could keep her to himself. I don't understand what these dreams mean, but I thought it was about my husband and it turns out that they aren't. I asked God many times why am I dreaming of a man that is not my husband. I pray for this man all the time and I find that I do love him, but I can't love him the way I want to, because I'm married. I wish the dreams were symbolic, but they're not. Most of the dreams I get come true for the man in my dreams. I get to know him and what he's feeling in his life. It's really interesting. Some​times I wonder if God has shown him who I am. On social media he posts things that sometimes are similar to what I post. He also posts things that I'm feeling at that time and it makes me feel better. I'm just seeking help.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top