Running With a Huge Gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running With a Huge Gun

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon May 08, 2017 11:49 am

Hello,

Me and my two children were in a supermarket. I could see out the window my husband was on his cell phone sitting in my vehicle (Ford Explorer). I watched him run out of the car with a huge gun, maybe an ak 47?  All he had on were boxer shorts and socks. He was running so fast, slipping and sliding  to the supermarket to get us. I hurried the kids along and we followed my husband on foot. Now he's on a bike riding super super fast with this huge gun. The gun was covered in a bright green case or covering and it was somehow attached to the bike. He still had on boxer shorts and socks on.

My husband takes a right turn down a street that's in "the hood". He dumps these white "things" he has near a dumpster. I'm not sure what they were, they seemed like shells or casings idk. Now he no longer has the bike or gun.

My husband, the kids and I are now walking together. This black woman who is all bloody starts walking toward us, the blood was coming from a wound in her back. I held my daughter close to me. The lady starts singing I guess about her struggles, and it seemed like two other ladies joined her. I told her she had a beautiful voice and my husband and I began to encourage her. EOD

FYI: I want to add that my husband is not into criminal activity lol! and we are not having marital problems. My husband is successful at work and in his business but sometimes I feel the spiritual piece is not as important.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

Last edited by ispeaktheword on Mon May 08, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify a few things)
ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Running With a Huge Gun

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello, Ispeaktheword -

I don't necessarily have an interpretation, but I'll share a few thoughts on the symbolism in your dream that may help you identify where the dream relates to your waking life...

First, I do want to ask: How did you feel in the dream when you saw your husband with the gun and his lack of clothing?

One thing to consider is that your husband may not be literal.

For the symbols: Supermarket settings in my dreams are oftentimes ministry-related. Not necessarily tied to a church setting - more like, "real world" marketplace stuff. This doesn't even have to be about a face-to-face interaction; it can be something online.

Guns (and shooting) in my dreams has often been about words - as in, arguments or debates. If your feelings about the gun and your husband were positive, it can be about him (or someone else) being equipped (prepared/armed) for conflict - either in the natural or spiritual warfare.

Being under-clothed can be about vulnerability or lack of protection. If the gun represents going on the offensive, then the lack of clothes can be about a lack of preparation against retaliation. Again, if the gun is about (verbal) conflict, then lack of clothes is ill-equipped to handle the response.

When I've been riding a bike in my dreams, it's almost always been about me doing something out of self-effort. So, this could be a situation that perhaps seems fleshly/forced. The fact that he was riding it super fast could be to illustrate that this situation is moving along quickly. This also ties to earlier in the dream when your husband was running up to you fast - slipping and sliding along the way. If your husband represents someone else, this can also show a situation that quickly comes your way - and where the person involved seems unstable (lacking good footing).

I'm not sure about the scene where he no longer has the gun - and where he dumps the shells/casings...but, it could be about this person separating themselves from the conflict - or what remains of his part in it.

Finally, I'm thinking that the last scene with the bleeding woman isn't necessarily tied to everything that took place before it. The simplest way to look at that scene is that it's about someone who you recognize has been "stabbed in the back." I think this encounter is meant to be more of a signpost to show you that the dream is manifested - perhaps just coming across someone that stands out to you as having gone through some kind of betrayal.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu May 11, 2017 5:31 am

Hey Mark,

Thank you for responding to my dream and giving me a different perspective. These were my initial thoughts.

I do see the supermarket as either ministry related or something spiritual being made aware of.

When I was watching him I thought, what's wrong with him? Why is he running recklessly with this gun? Where are his clothes? IRL My husband carry's a fire arm for work and for his business he has a firearms training school, so I wasnt too alarmed I just had questions.

I agree that guns and shooting could symbolize words / arguments. But, I saw the big gun as someone with authority and power. Running recklessly with no clothes made me think he's not fully equipped to handle the authority / power or spiritual responsibility that he has been given but he'll develop quickly?? It went from running recklessly with gun in hand, to riding a bike (which may not be a car but he's learning to mature in the power he's been given. The gun was now under a green covering. Maybe he's becoming conscious of this power and realizes it doesn't have to be brandished for everyone to see.

I thought making the right turn could literally be making a spiritual turn. Something was dropped near a dumpster. Maybe getting rid of something that helped cause him to change.

I agree that the last part could be more of a sign post. I had this dream Nov 2016. I don't believe it has fully manifested yet.

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me sort out my dreams.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top