Abused children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abused children

Post by exo152 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:21 am

I dreamed this morning about several children.
I was at my grandparent's old place, one they lived in when my dad was growing up. It is empty and abandoned now, however, in the dream someone lived there. There were all these children everywhere, and they all seemed to be a bit wild. Yet, they were running and playing and enjoying themselves. I looked down the road and saw more children walking toward the house and wondered how many more there were.
Then I saw a man, bald and muscled, wearing a tank top. He was bullying the children and they were scared of him. Then I watched as he drug one child out of the barn where it had hidden from him. He drug it by the legs, busting the boy's head on the rocks and gravel as he hauled him around, yelling at the child. I had to look away, it was so terrible, as the child screamed. I knew the boy couldn't live through the attack, but I was an observer and I knew I couldn't stop him.
That was the dream. I am fairly sure the children represented animals, most likely cats and kittens, and the man represented a dog. Not sure what I am supposed to do with this dream. It left me feeling awful.
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Abused children

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:59 am

exo152 wrote:I am fairly sure the children represented animals, most likely cats and kittens, and the man represented a dog. 

Hi, Exo -

From the quote above - Why do you feel that the children represent animals?  Are there actual cats/kittens and a dog in your waking life that line up with this dream?

I was honestly thrown by that last line.  As I read it, I could see how the dream might fit for people; I was seeing it in a spiritual sense.  But, you would be better able to make the connection to your real life than I would.

exo152 wrote:There were all these children everywhere, and they all seemed to be a bit wild. Yet, they were running and playing and enjoying themselves. I looked down the road and saw more children walking toward the house and wondered how many more there were.

This was the line that made me think of it applying to a group of people, at first.  However, if in your waking life there's a great deal of cats/kittens in the area, I could see how it could apply.

exo152 wrote:I was an observer and I knew I couldn't stop him.

Whether this dream is about people or animals, I will say that this line probably fits for how you feel...but, that doesn't make it true.  In the very least, you can always approach your heavenly Father about this.  There's nothing in life where you're 100% restricted to being an observer.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:11 am

Thank you, Mark,
The reason I believe the children represented animals is that just as I was ready to post the dream, I did get some insight. Less than an hour after I dreamed this, I was outside feeding animals. We live in a rural area and my children love pets. My son has a very loyal, yet viscous,small dog, my older daughter has a medium sized, docile dog that just had puppies, and my younger daughter owns several cats (yes, we have kittens!). I have become the overseer and feeder of all these animals. The morning I had the dream my son's dog wouldn't come and I discovered he had killed one of the small kittens. He has recently become more aggressive, toward the cats in particular, but never this bad. The way I felt when I saw the dead kitten was exactly how I felt in the dream. Just awful.
I went ahead and posted the dream, wondering if I am missing something here, since I obviously had the dream while the actual event was taking place.
Thank you again.
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top