Getting ready for my wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting ready for my wedding

Post by Hopelite on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:01 pm

The dream started out with me standing on a sidewalk waiting for people to get off a charter bus. I saw family members and non family members. We all went into a very large building and it kinda look like a mall, but I couldn't see any stores. There were two sets of bleachers that faced the front doors and a lot of people sat on the two bleachers and some walked by.
I was in the process of getting ready for my wedding and I was looking for my son and couldn't find him. It was time for him to eat, because it was 6 p.m and someone told me my husband's cousin and her friend took him somewhere with them. They were going to bring him back, but I wasn't having it, because they never asked me if they could take my son anywhere. I kept searching for him and I was getting more frantic by the minute, because I wanted the wedding to start on time.
I saw an argument happening in the bleachers and Chris Brown and Rihanna were arguing. I came over to stop it and I put my left hand on Rihanna's shoulder and I looked at Chris and said, " Now why do you need validation for her life?" He looked at me and didn't say anything. The whole group surrounding them ends up moving over to another person being loud in the bleachers. I walk off to see if I can find my son and my heart starts racing. What could this mean. My dreams always seem complex to me which makes it hard sometimes to interpret.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting ready for my wedding

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Hello, Hopelite -

There's two symbols or themes that stand out to me with your dream: First, the theme of you getting ready for your wedding - and your concern about it starting on time. Second, being rejoined to your son.

A wedding can represent a significant commitment or responsibility in your waking life. It can symbolize an area of ministry or a calling...or it can represent other major commitments like a business.

Your son can represent something similar - something you've already committed to caring for.

The feelings in your dream are mostly your anxiety - both about starting the wedding on time and getting your son back. In what area(s) of your waking life are you feeling similarly anxious?
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Hmm...🤔the only thing I feel like I could be anxious about is my son and him not eating enough chunky foods for his age. I feel like he should be further along, but he's moving slower than I would like. I just want him to be in his right percentile for when he sees the Pediatrician. I feel like it doesn't fit, but maybe it does.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top