Crowded Bathroom in a Foreign Place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crowded Bathroom in a Foreign Place

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello Everyone,

In this dream my daughter's cousin Shani was in my home (irl) braiding my daughters hair. My house felt a little errie, not sure why. My 10 year old son kept jumping out and scaring us for fun.

The dream kept switching from my home to me being in what seemed like a foreign Asian country. I was in a dim lit building with long halls. It had an eerie presence. I wanted to use the bathroom. The bathroom I tried to go into was dark and had a female guard in it. She had on a navy blue vest. Even though the bathroom was dark (no lights on) I could tell there were lots of girls in there. The bathroom was extremely crowded.

I left and waited a bit. I tried to go in again and the guard was letting me know it was still crowded but ok for me to come in. I asked the guard where the girls were coming from and she said the walls. I looked to my right and noticed the walls bulging. The girls were coming from the ground up into the walls and into the bathroom. I was a bit afraid, so I stepped out of the bathroom and decided to leave.

I noticed another female guard with a blue vest on walking the hallway. She had a blue vest on. As I'm walking to leave I noticed girls on my left in a crowded room with their faces smashed up against a grate. That's how crowded and packed it was. They looked like they wanted me to help them. I started walking to get out of this place and I felt demonic entities grabbing at me. I began to speak in tongues. They didn't want me to leave. I felt fearful. They were trying to hold me back and I felt something bite my right thigh. I was still speaking in tongues. EOD

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Crowded Bathroom in a Foreign Place

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:01 pm

I plan to come back to your dream when I have a moment. Just want to ask how you felt about the cousin braiding your daughter's hair.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 am

Hi Mark,

Thanks for responding. I feel thankful that she comes to my home to braid my daughters hair. It helps free up time for me to do other things. So in the dream it felt normal besides the eerie feeling in my home.

Also, the girls in the dream seemed to be young women in their mid teens to mid twenties. Not sure if that matters, thought I'd just add that info. Thank you again.

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:48 am

The feelings of eeriness are probably exaggerated in your dream. The question to ask yourself is if there's any area of your life that feels similar. Could be worry, anxiety, or foreboding - even faintly.

I wanted to know about the hair because actions related to hair (washing, coloring, styling) can symbolize influences to a person's thought life. Since the only feelings you had about it were that it was "normal," then it's probably not symbolic for what I just mentioned. It may just be meant to represent everyday life to contrast the rest of the dream.

---

Being in a foreign country can represent being in something that's foreign to you in real life. It can be exaggerated - like something that's just not natural to you.

Wanting to use the restroom can be about seeking rest or relief. Are you looking for that in an area of your waking life right now?

The rest of the dream with the girls in the crowded room, the bulging walls, and the girls pressed against the grate... I just keep seeing that as people in prison/bondage. I think it's spiritual. I wouldn't be surprised if you are made aware of a group of people (probably girls fitting the age range you mentioned) that you recognize as being in need of help - or looking like it.

I added that last part for this reason: In the dream, the whole interaction with these "girls who needed help" was a struggle for you. You struggled to get into the restroom, and then you struggled even more when you tried to get out. If you're in a place where you're considering getting involved in something that reminds you of the girls in bondage in the dream, I would put on the brakes. Your dream ended with a very real, spiritual struggle - warfare, even - for you to escape. It may be a similarly difficult struggle in your waking life to get free from that once you're involved.

That's not to say that there wasn't a real need for those girls. But the overall eerie feeling and the demonic struggle just makes me feel that this may not be God's will for you.

He has given us the gift of discernment. That eeriness in your dream can be an unsettling feeling in real life to warn you.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:54 am

Hi,

Everything you said makes alot of sense. I was thinking that these were girls that may need my help as well. But I appreciate how you helped me see the bigger picture and that this assignment may not be for me.

I have not been made aware of or presented with any opportunities to work with a group of young women.. But if I am, I will definitely bring it before the Lord before involving myself.

Thank you again for your time and providing a detailed response.

Have a blessed day!
ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top