Dreams about tests and term papers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams about tests and term papers

Post by Habakkuk on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Lately I have been having dreams about tests again. Sometimes the dream is about an actual test that is due shorty and for which I havenít learned the slightest, and sometimes it is about a term paper that is not even remotely done, but which has to be handed in shortly. It is not really surprising that this scares me yet the really crazy thing is that all these dreams are about tests/term papers that I have already passed in the past! Sometimes I even remember that in my dream and already wonder there why I am so worried for nothing and sometimes I only remember this after waking up. Each time I feel confused though. Why do I worry about tests I have already passed in the past?

BTW, I think I wrote about a similar dream here before. That dream was about an extremely important test that turned out to be extremely easy. This confused me as well. I got the questions and was shocked as to how easy they were. This dream also resembles an actual test I had to pass in the past. It was not as easy as the one I dreamed about, but it was still much easier for *me* than I had expected. So, I guess there is a theme.

(Side note: I passed each of the actual tests/term papers in real life. Most of them even with extremely good marks.)

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams about tests and term papers

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 am

Habakkuk wrote:Sometimes I even remember that in my dream and already wonder there why I am so worried for nothing and sometimes I only remember this after waking up. Each time I feel confused though. Why do I worry about tests I have already passed in the past?

I think that this comment of yours says a lot about what to expect in real life when it comes to these dreams manifesting. I believe God is giving you that same message: You've already passed these tests or trials in the past...so you do not have to fear when similar situations challenge you in real life. You've already shown that you're able to come through these things victorious.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Crazy thing is that I had one of these dreams again. This time it was for a term paper. I realised that I had to had in a term paper in a couple of days and had not even started with it yet. Then I realised that I had already this particular term paper years ago.

I am obviously not over the whole thing just yet, but I'm on it and praying.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top