A deep love lost. A premiture baby girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A deep love lost. A premiture baby girl

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 pm

I have had two very strong dreams over the past few days that are staying with me. Any help to interpretate would be much appreciated.
Dream 1;
I was with a man I do know in real life. We were deeply intimate in the dream. I felt so deeply in love with him. I also felt he was deeply in love with me. I just remember him being my everything. I met his mum in the dream and said to him. We will not get along. Sure enough his mum did not like me. This hurt me. In the end she changed and began to be friendly to me. I was walking around in a daze. In the end of the dream he left me for no reason. I was devestated. (Still feel like this in real life)
Second dream;
I was pregnant and going into labour early. I could feel the pain of labour mildly. I was in a hospital that was caotic and I didn't want to be there. I was told my baby was a girl and the midwife could feel the head when she checked. My baby was very early to be born. I left the hospital in a state. So near to giving birth. I felt scared and lost. I did not know who the father was and begam searching for this man that had left me. My baby was not born in the dream. I woke up in pain needing to go to the loo. I was very sad. I have felt sad all day.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A deep love lost. A premiture baby girl

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:15 am

What do you believe the Lord's will for your relationship with this man in real life is?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top