Bathroom - Hearts on the Wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathroom - Hearts on the Wall

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:49 am

Hello,

I would appreciate your thoughts on this dream.

My husband and I were standing in the bathroom of a husband and wife couple that I follow on you tube (they are christians and this was not their real bathroom). The bathroom was nice and very clean. I noticed there were red heart decorations covering one of the walls in the bathroom. I said to my husband, "remember the video of the girl I was watching the other day? This is her bathroom." He looked at me with a surprised look. We were both really happy for some reason (irl my husband wouldn't be surprised and it wouldn't be a big deal to him).

We also saw that there was more to this bathroom. It had another area where the tub was in and there was a television playing. Everything was beautiful and we were both very impressed. Any thoughts?

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathroom - Hearts on the Wall

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Just a few thoughts on your dream:

A bathroom can represent a place of cleansing, rest/peace, or privacy. For this dream, I think that the setting is about a glimpse into someone else's life - in an area where they experience rest and peace.

The red heart decorations could represent an expression of love in this particular area of their lives.

The dream seems to be more about your feelings while you're in this place: "Really happy." "Very impressed." You should feel similarly in real life - though it's probably exaggerated in your dream.

As for the people in your dream: You stated that, in real life, your husband wouldn't react the way that he did in the dream. If his actions in the dream don't fit for him in real life, it's likely he represents someone else close to you.

It's possible that your husband is literal, though. In this case, the youtube couple would symbolize someone else. Since you pointed out that this was not their real bathroom, I would be open to them not being literal in your dream. They could very well represent another couple - either someone you know, personally, or via a different medium (internet, t.v., radio).

Again, your emotions in the dream will be the giveaway for when this dream manifests in real life.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:14 am

Hi Mark!

Thank you for responding and sharing your thoughts on my dream. I will definitely be on the lookout for the emotions I felt in the dream.

Everything about this couple reminds me of my husband and I (that's why I enjoy watching them). They have a great relationship and they really love each other. They share alot of good information on their channel. Many times I secretly wish lol that my husband and I could do something similar to what they're doing by sharing and helping other couples (and it doesn't necessarily have to be on tv).

Was wondering if this was a soulish dream (because of what I secretly desire) or was this prophetic because the television was there? I know my husband and I have a call together and was wondering, if a bathroom represents cleansing and preparation could this "particular bathroom" represent being cleansed and prepared to walk in a similar call? I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:44 am

ispeaktheword wrote:Was wondering if this was a soulish dream (because of what I secretly desire) or was this prophetic because the television was there? I know my husband and I have a call together and was wondering, if a bathroom represents cleansing and preparation could this "particular bathroom" represent being cleansed and prepared to walk in a similar call? I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Hmmm...I can't say if the television is the detail that makes this dream prophetic. If you were actually watching something play out on the TV, then I'd say yes. But, just because you weren't doesn't mean that the dream isn't prophetic for you and your husband...I just can't say from sure.

Similarly, I also can't say that the setting of the bathroom necessarily speaks about the two of you being prepared/cleansed. If either of you had actually made use of the bathroom within the dream, I'd be more inclined to say that it's about your own cleansing and preparation.

Summarizing the main actions of the dream: the two of you were simply present in the bathroom, and you "revealed" to your husband that this bathroom belonged to someone you knew. Based on that, I think the dream is about someone else's life being revealed to you - and your overall positive feelings that followed.

If something stands out to you as a manifestation, I'd sure like to hear. :)
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:16 am

Thank you so much for helping me understand the differences. You truly have a gift and I learn alot about dream interpretation by reading what you post for me and others. Thank you for your honesty and detailed response. Have a Blessed day!
ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top