The Black Cat Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Cat Dream

Post by Hopelite on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:25 pm

I sat on our bed watching t.v and I glance over at my husband in the bathroom brushing his hair. It was blurry and I could see a black statue of a cat on his head. It starts moving in a weird way like it was coming alive and then it did. It scared me, because it was so unatural. It ended up jumping off of his head and it disappears. I look around trying to find out where it went. Eventually I gave up on it. I went to the kitchen and I see my Stepgrandpa cooking and washing dishes, which is out of the ordinary for him. He says, "Do you want something to eat?" And I said, "Yeah." I go to get a plate and I see my Grandma sitting on the balcony tied up with a rope. I was shocked and I went to go free her, but I woke up before I could get to her.

This is definitely a dream that is not the norm for me.It seems like spiritual warfare maybe. I'm not sure.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Black Cat Dream

Post by Joshua116 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:01 am

hello

yes

i was just going over some dreams with Cats of my own and how people say Cats can mean Rebellion or Witchcraft

if the Cat was over your husband's head, it could be about his MIND, his THOUGHTS, thoughts about your Stepgrandpa

the Stepgrandpa could secretly be a bad person

a Family thing somewhere, not necessarily the Stepgrandparents

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:11 pm

The black cat is definitely something affecting his thought life. It was a statue that "came alive," so it should be a thought or idea that isn't typical that rises up in him.

Your response to it - "It scared me, because it was so unnatural" - should be how you feel about it in real life.

The outcome is shown in the dream as well: "It ended up jumping off of his head and disappeared." The thought/way of thinking should go away.

I believe that the 2nd half of the dream is separate. I doubt that your grandparents are literal. The grandmother represents someone in Bondage. The grandfather may be some Elder-type figure (possibly a pastor or similar). The way to identify them is that they should stand out to you as doing something that is out of the ordinary for them - just as you noticed in the dream. Preparing/offering you food could make them a teacher of some type. Once the Holy Spirit helps you to identify that person, you'll know that it's someone connected to them that needs freeing.

As you suggested, this is a dream directing you to pray for others.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:55 pm

This seems pretty spot on. It could be a future thing, but I'll think and pray on it to find out. Thank you!

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top