Dream with a black cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream with a black cat

Post by Hopelite on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:34 pm

I have a question about a dream I had last night. What exactly does a black cat mean if you see it sitting on someone else's head? I don't see a lot about cats, but I know that they can be witchcraft or a curse or something. I had a dream a few months ago and an orange cat multiplied into other cats that were black, grey, and orange. They scratched me many times and the end result was me getting Prediabetes and Vitamin Difiency. I'm just trying to get the bottom of this cat problem.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream with a black cat

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:26 pm

The meaning of the symbol is going to depend upon the context of the dream and the feelings felt within the dream.

For me, cats are a personal symbol that don't mean witchcraft or curses. In my dreams, they're always symbolic for people from my waking life - usually my family. But, I'm not saying that this is the case for others; it's going to depend upon the dream and the dreamer.

So, for your dream about the black cat on someone's head: Is there more to the dream than that? How did you feel about what you saw?

For your other dream about the multiplied cats: How do you normally feel about cats (in real life)? If you're someone that doesn't like them, they could be a symbol (for you) of some kind of threat or problem. The actions of the cats in that dream would fit for meaning "problems" or "threats" since they attacked you within the dream. One possible meaning for animal attacks can be health issues or threats to health - depending upon if they injured you in the dream or not. Your comment about getting pre-diabetes and a vitamin deficiency: Is that the real life manifestation following the dream, or is that something that happened within the dream?
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Okay, and yes there is more to the dream. I can post it after this in the dreams to be interpreted section. But I actually like cats. I owned one as a little girl which is a bit strange why they were so mean in the dream. And the Vitamin D Defiency and Prediabetes did actually manifest in real life. I had symptoms a little bit before and then I went to the doctor and found out. It's been rough dealing with both.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top