Go Through The Office Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go Through The Office Dream

Post by Hopelite on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:24 pm

My dream started out in a small pool and there was a small group of people in the pool with me. I jumped in the water next to a guy I graduated high school with. His name is Michael Ross. I didn't want to to get my shirt wet so I took off my shirt and I only had a bra on and pants. I threw my shirt on the side of the pool and realized I should've done the same with my pants. I remember talking to Michael and having a good conversation. We laughed and I eventually felt comfortable with him. He takes my hand and holds it, letting me know he likes me.

The small group leaves the pool and we go down a hallway that looks like it's in a school. Michael was holding my hand at first and then I spotted my brother and talked to him. Michael and I separated for a few minutes and I finished talking to him and continued down the hallway. I realize that I'm lost and don't know how to get to my destination. I try to look for the people in my group, but they're gone. I do see Michael ahead of me and he notices that I'm lost and he takes my hand again and says, "You have to go through the office." He leads me through multiple little offices and we end up at a colliseum/stadium/venue place with all the seats. My group is sitting down in one area talking and we sit down next to each other and listen in. Two girls are talking nonsense or gossipping and one is really loud. I get up to leave and somehow I'm pregnant. I come back and the loud girl says, " Eww! Something smells like foot mustyness!" Lol! I know she was talking about me and I was embarrassed. Everyone looked at me and Michael stopped talking to me. The group got up to leave and then Michael began to speak to me again.

Whew! It's a long dream. lol I'm wondering if it has anything to do with my spiritual gifts. I'm not sure.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Go Through The Office Dream

Post by Joshua116 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:45 pm

hello

throughout the years, any 'POOL' dream i had was said to be about my emotions or place where people gather

the "Office" bit made me think about something Administrative-ish

perhaps that's one of your gifts, Administration

?

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:52 am

That's interesting. It's definitely not a gift I thought I'd have. Maybe it's something in the future that may manifest. I know my husband seems like he fits that more. I do have the gift of mercy and I think prophetic.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top