A person casting a spell on me in the grocery store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A person casting a spell on me in the grocery store

Post by Destine on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:18 am

Hey there, so my mom doesn't want me to go into detail. However, basically it involves someone trying to put a spell on me. And someone mentions the name of someone I know. Has this happened to anyone else? Btw, it took place in a grocery store. Needless to say, I'm not going in there anytime soon. But my friend wanted me to complete against this Guy, but I told the manager I did not want to go through with it. Three days later I have this dream. Any ideas?
Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A person casting a spell on me in the grocery store

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Destine -

Are you saying that the dream portion was that you were in a grocery store and someone tried to cast a spell on you? Is the portion where you said that your friend wanted you to compete against someone - and the interaction with the manager - something that took place in real life?

Whenever I dream of being in a grocery store or department store, it's usually just about "life in general" - not something work-related or in my personal/family life. As for the action of casting a spell on you - if that happened to me in a dream, I would look for someone in my waking life to attempt to manipulate/control/influence me in some way. If I'm understanding correctly what you shared, it seems that your friend may have already tried to do that.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi there, yes in the dream someone tried to cast a spell on me. I see autocorrect changed my sentence: I meant complain not compete.
Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top