Lost a stone tooth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost a stone tooth

Post by afoster9386@yahoo.com on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 am

Hello everyone,

I had a dream last night that I have been trying to figure out. Here goes...I was in the random room and all of a sudden my teeth started falling out, kind of like crumbling. I started crying hysterically and sat down then look at my hand and I was holding a huge stone-like tooth. Something was etched on it but I can't recall what it was. After that, there was a room full of people dressed in church-like attire. Someone looked at me and asked if I wanted a bible or something else. I said "yes the bible!" I grabbed it and felt a sense of calm I believe. Then the dream ended....Can I get help in deciphering through this dream. I really think it meant something and wasnt just a random dream. I thibk god is trying to tell me something. I havent finished the bible all the way through, maybe its related. Idk. Please help. Thank you!!

afoster9386@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost a stone tooth

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:58 am

I feel that this dream is about experiencing some kind of loss - represented by the falling out/crumbing of your teeth. Your hysterical crying in the dream may be exaggerated when the dream manifested - assuming you haven't already experienced a loss that makes you feel similarly in your waking life.

Teeth can represent a lot of things - from literal teeth, to structure/stability in our lives, to our ability to express ourselves, and even people. I won't make any guesses as to what they represent in your own dream.

I will say that I believe the stone-like tooth that you held in your hand represents Jesus. He is our Rock, the chief Cornerstone. No matter what the loss of the teeth represent, the message of the dream is that He is still with you.

In the last part of the dream, you were given a Bible...and you felt a sense of calm. I believe this is showing you that you can find His peace in His Word when this dream manifests.

Pray about this dream and ask God to show you, personally, where it applies in your waking life.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afoster9386@yahoo.com on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:16 am

Wow, thank you so much and what you said makes a lot of sense. I feel like he is telling me that I need to finish what I started. I will pray about it and continue to read the bible. Thank you for you response and god bless:)

afoster9386@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top