Mice and Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mice and Snake

Post by vince merc on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:04 am

8-26-08

I dreamed that my wife and I were in what I thought was a bedroom. She was in bed and I was standing near the foot of the bed in this large room. All of a sudden I noticed baby mice being born and popping out on the floor. Apparently they were in a cage, but the wire was not small enough to contain the mice. I had a book and every time one fell I hit it with the book killing it. There were many. There was also a large snake there in a cage, but again, the wire openings on the cage could not contain him. I told Rose franticly that the snake was going to get out. She did not seem concerned. He did, and while on the floor started eating the dead mice I had killed. He started crawling around the bedroom looking for something else to eat. There was a full grown grey and black stripe cat in the room and the snake lifted his head and was about to grab the cat, but I kicked the cat out of the way saving it. I screamed for Rose and I shut the door keeping the snake in the room. I ran around to another door that entered the bedroom, but noticed the snake had crawled under the first door. It was in the hall and I was very afraid. Rose came out and reached down and grabbed the snake behind the head and carried it somewhere….and then I woke up.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Mice and Snake

Post by vince merc on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:53 am

repost please

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 pm

snakes usually stand for attacks from satan. sometimes they are physical attacks and sometimes they are spiritual. the cat could be symbolic for someone you are able to help...Whatever it is, you are concerened about getting it out and your wife helps you. Hope this helps some,
God bless,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top