Kissing the boss - but his teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kissing the boss - but his teeth

Post by Cindy Brown on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 am

Hi there,

I had a dream which really concerned me about kissing my boss. In my dream I was told by him that I was having to face a disciplinary action. I remember being rather confused about this as I thought my actions towards the other employee, who complained about me, was really not that bad at all. I was merely talking to him and now I was up for a disciplinary hearing! In my dream I was really anxious and worried on the inside but knew I couldn't show anyone how uneasy I was feeling and that I had to keep praying in order to remain calm. I then dreamt that my boss came to me and told me that if I kissed him that he would help me/favour me in the disciplinary hearing. I remember looking at him thinking about how strange that was since we really don't have any sort of relationship or interaction at work besides the normal amicable Hi, how are you? He told me that I had to French kiss him, mouth open. I then proceeded to attempt to kiss him. He opened his mouth but I knew he didn't know how to kiss and was totally inexperienced. As I kissed him I noticed I kissed him on the teeth but his lips were wide open? I remember thinking how terribly wet the kiss was. I also remember his teeth were all in tact, clean and white?
Please help me interpret this dream?

Cindy Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kissing the boss - but his teeth

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Cindy Brown wrote:In my dream I was really anxious and worried on the inside but knew I couldn't show anyone how uneasy I was feeling and that I had to keep praying in order to remain calm.

Is there any area of your waking life, right now, where you feel similarly to how you felt in the dream?

Also - keep in mind that your boss (in the dream) may represent a different person.

The main action of the dream (the kissing) is almost certainly symbolic for "intimacy" in a relationship - that is, engaging someone (or even something) in a closer or deeper way than normal. Kissing each other could just be about an exchange where you both leave knowing each other more personally. And if your boss represent a "thing" (an aspect of your job, for instance), the act of kissing could be all about your experience with that area.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top