Creepy dream! Help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creepy dream! Help?

Post by LimeLemon on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:51 am

Hi! I've recently had a couple of weird dreams that were unsettling. I figured this was a god centric forum that could help.
I'll only post one dream and if God allows someone to offer insight, then I'll post the much longer one. I do appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this any reply.

Dream:
I was in an apartment. It was small and cluttered. It seemed dirty, but only because the entire space had an amber colored cast over it, like a sepia filter on a photo or video. Anyway, things in the room I immediately noticed were:
A window with metal guards commonly found on highrises
A radiator
A faux leather sectional couch with a guy sprawled on it.

I went to sit down next to the guy.

In real life the guy is a pro boxer who is huge in Europe, but not necessarily in America where I live. He's an attractive, successful young man who has a PUBLIC persona of humility, discipline and self control. All admirable qualities. However, I'm not interested in him romantically beyond sex ( sorry I'm a single, growing Christian and he's kinda fly so in a weak moment, lol...). All jokes aside, he's not my future anything, nor do I want him to be. Lol. In fact, the first picture I saw of him, before I knew anything about him, gave me the impression he was a "drug dealer." So when I learned more about him, I found he did have a drug charge for selling weed.

Anyway, in the dream he spreads his long legs over mine and I look down to see his inner thigh in my lap. I don't touch it, even though it looks muscular, soft and smooth. I get up and I notice a box of Ensure in the corner ( a vitamin milk marketed toward seniors) and a cup of milk ice ( something similar to ice cream but without the fat). I eat the milk ice while crouching.

The next thing I know, him and I are standing under the archway of his hallway. We're face to face, holding hands and having some weird commitment ceremony. It isn't a wedding because in the dream we both acknowledge he's already married (he isn't in real life) In my mind, I was questioning how it was going to work, but I just rolled with it.

This guy says my entire name and pledges himself to me. I do the same, but for some reason I'm mispronouncing his name horribly. I was also saying names that aren't his in real life. All the while I'm thinking wtf am I doing.

What frightened me was:
the red string he wrapped around my right wrist, to seal whatever the heck we were doing.
The fact I saw two me's. One was standing before the guy and one was watching the ceremony, so I saw the back of my head.

I woke up and felt uneasy because I felt this has some demonic undertones. It's bothering me.

LimeLemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy dream! Help?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:15 am

Hello, LimeLemon -

I won't claim to have the interpretation for your dream, but I will share with you a few thoughts that I have...

The amber/sepia coloring for the scene makes me think that this is either about something relate to your past - OR - that this is about a real life setting/situation that has an antiquated or possibly traditional feel to it.

Did you have any feelings related to the three things you listed early on in the dream (guarded window, radiator, faux leather couch)? The only piece I'll comment on for now is the window with the bars on it: Windows can represent the prophetic, so it's possible that this place or situation is "guarded" in regards to that.

The guy in the dream is very likely an exaggeration for another person from your waking life. In fact, everything about him in the dream is probably exaggerated (attractiveness, strength, status, etc.). However, this should help you identify who this person symbolizes, as that person will have similar traits. This is likely someone in a position of authority.

Did you have any feelings about the Ensure or the Milk Ice? You opted to eat the milk ice in the dream - did you choose between them, or did the Ensure have a different thought associated with it?

The 2nd half of the dream is about you and this person coming into a commitment, together. This isn't about a literal marriage - it's another kind of commitment. Furthermore, this person may or may not be literally married in real life; the acknowledgement of his being married (within the dream) by the two of you would mirror that in real life: i.e, this person already has a commitment that they are engaged in. As an example, this person may be some kind of mentor or elder that already has responsibilities to oversee.

Just like in the dream, the thought of the real life commitment should make you question how it's going to work out. You'll likely have a similar "roll with it" approach in real life as well.

The bit about speaking each others' names, to me, is about each side's ability to engage in this commitment. This person had no issues; you were struggling with it (and, internally, were confused by it). In real life, I would expect there to be a struggle for you.

The red string: Were you frightened within the dream, or only after you awoke? Any other feelings regarding that?
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LimeLemon on Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:05 am

Hi! Thanks for replying. I actually saw your reply, but initially I forgot to respond. When I remembered, I just let it go and felt I was just super creeped out over nothing. He hadn't shown up in my dream anymore, plus I hadn't seen anything in sports news about him on the day I checked, so I wasn't bothered . I'm replying now since something happened, which drew me here again.

As far as your questions:

I did not have any feelings in regards to the window guards, radiator or faux couch. In my own home I actually have two of those things, as I live in a high rise apartment. I was just surprised at the space and sepia colored/antiquated nature of it.

For the past few years I've been on a self imposed dating sabbatical. I'm happily single by choice. So I don't really have a male figure in my life right now similar to that particular guy. I've had a ROBUST dating life and dated public figures before, but I'm not pining for anyone in my past, at all. Partially, because of incompatibility and also due to the fact i'm more of a "screw the past, on to the next one" kind of girl. So I'm going to think really hard about who this could really be.

I actually chose milk ice and not ensure. In the dream, I noticed the ensure box, but had no desire for it because I knew it was his. In waking life I don't consume dairy products, so ensure is out of the question asleep or not, lol. Other than what I stated, I'm not sure why I made the milk ice choice, but in looking up milk ice I found that it is an alternative to ice cream that's not as rich due to less fat.

What you said about commitment was super interesting. The guy in the dream is known for being incredibly dedicated to his craft and a disciplined individual. It's a trait I admire in anyone because I seriously lack that. I loathe commitment and don't always honor the ones I make, though I'm trying to do better. It is a struggle as I feel it infringes on this warped sense of freedom I seem to need in everything! Some exes have jokingly called me a runaway bride.

The red string was weird in and out of the dream. I was frightened in the dream and woke up disturbed. Definitely a wtf, did I just make a dream pact with the devil, kind of moment. It has to stem from commitment issues. I did look it up and see it's tied to hindu religious practices I was completely unfamiliar with, which was strange.

Again, I had already let this thing go. However a few days ago, my area had some wintry, snowy weather, yet something kept telling me to go to a certain place in the middle of the day. I kept ignoring the nagging thought, because I had work to do and just did not want to go. I literally said out loud, no I'm not going.

The next day I randomly found out that the guy in my dream, was in the same place my mind kept begging me to go the afternoon prior. Had I went, there's no way we wouldn't have met. Since he's not a huge figure here, there wasn't any hoopla surrounding his visit. It was his first time in America and he was doing promotion in my city, for his huge match happening in his country a couple months from now. I'm guessing they're trying to generate interest from the American market because otherwise it makes no sense for him to be here. It's not as if it's his first major bout considering he's a multimillionaire olympian. I don't know how long he was here, but he actually left the day I learned he came.

I did think it was a major coincidence and thought I'd share. If I gain any insight on who he truly represents, i'll let you know.

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

LimeLemon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top