Dream 1 of seven dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream 1 of seven dreams

Post by Hopelite on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Hi, I've been trying to interpret 7 dreams that I've had back to back. I have had zero luck. The dream started out in the singer Chris Brown's bedroom. We're making out on the floor. His room has dark walls and his bedding is dark too. The comforter was charcoal grey. When he kissed me I knew he loved me. It felt like he loved me enough to die for me and give me anything I needed. I felt that everyone in his life walked away from him and he only had his daughter, mom, and me left to love him. I loved him tremendously and felt lots of peace. He told me he wanted us to make love in his barn. I got a picture in my head that it was red and big. We walked into the barn and I only wore his charcoal grey comforter and no clothes. I looked around and thought, this looks like a barn you could have a wedding in. He led me to the second floor next to hay bales. I see a man walk towards Chris and ask him a question about something work related and Chris gets angry. Chris curses the guy out and fires him on the spot. I get angry at Chris and curse him out, because he shouldn't of fired that guy...he was only doing his job. Then I walk away and I wake up.

I hope that wasn't too long. lol That's only 1 of 7 dreams with Chris Brown.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream 1 of seven dreams

Post by Hopelite on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

How long does it usually take for someone to respond to dreams? I'm new here.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Hopelite wrote:How long does it usually take for someone to respond to dreams? I'm new here.

Unfortunately, this site is pretty inactive compared to what it once was. There's lots of dreams that don't get interpreted simply because there's so few people available (or willing) to invest the time to interpret them.

Mia has left this as a guide for those looking to interpret their own dreams:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t18163-how-to-interpret-a-dream-read-this-before-interpreting

I won't claim to have a full interpretation for your dream, but I can share with you what I would look for in my waking life if I had a similar dream:

I believe that the dream is an exaggeration that represents someone else's interest in you - and that it reveals (or warns) more about their personality than what you see at the onset of the relationship.

The initial setting of the bedroom is oftentimes symbolic for intimacy. Since I feel the emotions and actions in the dream are exaggerated, I will say that "intimacy" can simply mean that the person's actions or the situation is just about opening up or revealing personal things. Getting to know someone more so than you already had. If I had this dream, I would look for someone in my waking life to become more "intimate" with me - to share something personal about themselves/their life. When that stands out to me, I would watch for the rest of the dream to unfold in relation to that person.

The physical expressions and feelings of love in the dream, to me, should manifest from that other person as moments where they cause you to feel similarly - although, again, it should be exaggerated in the dream...so it won't be to that extreme in real life.

The transition from the bedroom to the barn... Unfortunately, I believe this represents a move away from intimacy in the relationship - at least as it shows the intentions of the other person. The fact that you were without clothes, wearing only his comforter, can symbolize a place where you're vulnerable. I believe this dream may be a warning if it hasn't yet manifested.

Finally, the change in his demeanor in the dream (getting angry, cursing, firing someone) would symbolize part of his personality that was previously concealed - and not revealed to you. In the dream, it didn't set well with you and you ended up walking away. In real life, I would expect that this person would similarly show a side of themselves that you do not agree with - and would subsequently cause you to separate yourself from them.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Okay, wow! I feel like I may be closer to getting it. The next two dreams involve Chris Brown staring at me. Both places are different. One in a public swimming pool with my son and the next in a theatre with a stage. I don't know if that's enough information on those two dreams.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:49 pm

If you have the time to post the full dreams (especially your feelings within the dream), please do so. There's not enough to go on with just the setting. If no one else responds, I'll look at them when I have the time.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Okay, I will definitely do that. I'll give one right now.

Chris Brown, my son and I were at a public swimming pool. My son is currently 11 months, but in the dream he was probably 6 or 7. Chris was sitting on the steps leading into the pool on one side. His bodyguard was standing behind him with a half head and his arms crossed. I was farther in the water with it up to my neck and shoulders. My son was on my left closer to Chris going underwater and coming back up. I looked at Chris and he was staring at me with a sad look that said, "Help me." I stared back at him for a while and then looked away. I looked at all the families and kids playing in the pool and how large the pool was. It was like an indoor community pool. I looked back at Chris and he was still staring at me. I got mad and this time left the pool. When I was leaving Chris started playing with my son. He would throw him up in the air and my son would fall back in the water with a splash. They both were laughing and having fun.

I walked outside.and it was hot and humid. It was cloudy and it was drizzling and I was still in my swimsuit. I felt the raindrops fall on my back and shoulders and I had no shoes on as I walked across the parking lot to my Jeep, which I don't own in real life. I opened the passenger side door and realized I couldn't leave, because my son was still in the pool with Chris. So I walked back to get him and I had to wait for a bus to get out of the way so I could go back inside.

In this dream I had the feeling that I was a single mom and my husband had passed away or we were divorced and I was finally at peace with it. I also felt I was dating Chris Brown and I felt like he may have asked me to marry him, but I turned it down. I wasn't ready yet, because I was either a widow or divorced.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:30 am

My thoughts are that this dream is about a future, specific event.

Your child being older in the dream than he is right now makes me think that this is in the future - though, unless his age was specifically revealed to you within the dream, I'll just say that it's sometime in the future. Also be open to your child being symbolic for someone else.

The setting of the indoor community pool leads me to believe that this is symbolic of a church or a church-related event.

It's not clear why, exactly, you got so angry within the dream...but, when this dream manifests in real life (if it hasn't already), you should feel similar to how you did in the dream. I will say, though, that emotions in dreams are often exaggerated - so, keep that in mind for any of your dreams.

The 2nd half of the dream is about you leaving - and I believe that this desire will be literal when the dream manifests. You'll want to leave this situation, but you'll find that you're unable to do that right when you want to.

Finally, the detail about the bus being in your way: Not to focus too much on one detail, but buses in my own dreams usually represent a group or activity that brings together a group of people for a similar purpose. I would expect that you won't be able to leave right when you wish because it would interrupt something related to a group of people.

**My own thought, here: The pool/water theme could literally represent a baptism...if you had such an event coming up.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:09 am

In the third dream Chris Brown and I were in a theatre like where you have plays. The theatre had red seats that swiveled 360 degrees and had two levels. The stage was in front of me and it wasn't too big. I think we sat a few rows away from the stage, like maybe 5 rows away. I swiveled my seat around to face Chris who sat behind me. He again had that look on his face that said, "Help me or I need you." I looked away from him and looked at all the people that were there: dancers, theatre management, camera people, lighting people, musicians, and anyone else helping with his concert. It seemed like he was going to do a show there the next night.

The only thing I remember feeling was, why is he staring at me like that? Why is he not talking to me? Why does look so sad? I was just confused. I was wondering if I was dating him or not, because why else would I be sitting near him.

I'm not sure what this could mean, because I've tried to find the meaning and I have come up with nothing. I do have a question though. Who do you think Chris Brown represents in these dreams? My husband is in dreams 5 and 6 with Chris and me, so it can't be him or can it? Hmm...

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:17 am

Okay, that makes sense on dream two. I don't know of any baptisms, because I've already been baptized and so has my husband. It could be someone else though. Thank you!

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Hopelite wrote:Who do you think Chris Brown represents in these dreams? My husband is in dreams 5 and 6 with Chris and me, so it can't be him or can it? Hmm...

Chris Brown definitely can represent your husband - especially if the actions of him in the dream can fit for a similar behavior in real life. In a dream, a person's actions and emotions are often exaggerated...so keep that in mind. So...if he were angry in a dream, he may be upset in real life - but very likely nowhere near how it was displayed in the dream.

And just because a person represents one thing/person in one dream, it doesn't mean that they're a guaranteed symbol for that in every dream! For instance, when my brother shows up in my dreams, he can represent Jesus...or he can represent himself...or even just another Christian brother. It depends on what they do within the dream.

Here's a quick read with some examples when it comes to people:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8474-common-themes-people

So, for your 3rd dream...I would take a step back and summarize the main message of the dream: Someone looking to you for help prior to an upcoming event in their life. When you had this dream, you would ask yourself if anyone stands out from your waking life where this would fit. If your husband had something coming up that you were aware of, his looks for help within the dream could be so simple as needing you to pray for him regarding the event. On that same note: He's not speaking to you in the dream, so he's probably not asking for help in real life. This would be where God is showing you that he needs help, but isn't necessarily asking for it.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Oh wow! That kinda makes me upset, because he could've been going through something and didn't tell me. I would've definitely stepped in prayed for him and talked to him about whatever was bothering him. Thank you for that. I think dream 4 I can figure out, but dream 5 has me puzzled.

The setting was in a town house and I was laying in my bed with a red comforter. My mother-in-law comes in with a laundry basket with clothes in it. She says under her breath, "You don't need to be laying in that bed." I heard her and somehow I got out of the bed and we were arguing back and forth. My husband tried to break it up, but didn't try hard enough. My mother-in-law had two knives in each hand; a butter knife and a sharp kitchen knife. She came close to me and started pointing the sharp one at me. That's when I had enough and I said I was leaving with my son. I packed both my son and Shane's bag. My mother-in-law said, "Well, I will help get my grandson's things since he is my grandson. I didn't say anything, but I let her do it. The next thing I know, I was outside in the parking lot throwing stuff in my car. Chris Brown was there helping me pack my car up. My mother-in-law stood on the sidewalk watching, but my husband was nowhere in sight.

In this dream I was very upset, because my mother-in-law didn't seem to know her place and my husband wasn't doing enough to defend me.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Hopelite wrote:In this dream I was very upset, because my mother-in-law didn't seem to know her place and my husband wasn't doing enough to defend me.

I believe you've summarized what this dream is about in this last sentence. This is the meaning of the dream.

If that behavior is typical of your mother-in-law, then she is literal; otherwise, she represents someone else from your waking life.

The setting of the bedroom can be to show you that this is someone getting into your personal business.

I believe that the knives represent something spoken - a threat or comment intended to cause pain. There were two knives - one sharp, the other a butter knife. If I had this dream, I would watch for this person to have two different complaints/issues/comments - one that could actually hurt you, and the other being something that doesn't bother you.

In the end, the mother-in-law acted for the sake of her grandson, which is likely how that person would act in real life. For the sake of your son, they won't hinder your plans to leave - and by "leave," it could simply mean to separate yourself from the situation.

In this dream, Chris Brown's role was just to help you pack up. He could still represent your husband; he may also represent some other person who helps you out - or even help from the Lord.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Okay, that makes a lot of sense. She's definitely like that. I think I'm getting a hang of the interpretation thing. I still need a lot of work though. I have a dream that doesn't have anything to do with these seven dreams, but it happened last week. I was leaving my Grandmother's house and I was in my Grandmother's kitchen. There was family there and I heard them say a few things to me while I put food in the oven. For some reason every pot and pan I put in the oven would get burnt. I heard my husband say to our son, " You have to save something for the new baby". I keep putting pots and pans in the oven and even a baby sippy cup. I for some reason couldn't pull the pots and pans out of the oven fast enough. My brother appears in the kitchen and he says something about my cooking and we end up physically fighting. Eventually my brother stops, because I threw harder punches than what he thought I could. I don't get the oven part of why my husband was talking about a new baby.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:12 am

Hopelite wrote:I was leaving my Grandmother's house and I was in my Grandmother's kitchen. There was family there and I heard them say a few things to me while I put food in the oven. For some reason every pot and pan I put in the oven would get burnt. I heard my husband say to our son, " You have to save something for the new baby". I keep putting pots and pans in the oven and even a baby sippy cup. I for some reason couldn't pull the pots and pans out of the oven fast enough. My brother appears in the kitchen and he says something about my cooking and we end up physically fighting. Eventually my brother stops, because I threw harder punches than what he thought I could.
Let's start with your main action in this dream: Putting items into the oven...but being unable to get them out fast enough to prevent burning.

Two things:
1. What were your feelings within the dream as you repeated this action?

2. What are you repeatedly trying to do in your waking life where you are unsuccessful due to timing - and where you feel similar to the dream?

Next: Where does this action lead you to a real life struggle with someone else? You physically struggled with your brother in the dream...and you eventually got him to stop struggling with you.

Assume that your brother is symbolic for someone (or something). Where has your initial struggle with something (the cooking/burning pots and pans) resulted in you "fighting" with someone else?

Since this is a recent dream, you should be able to identify something you're dealing with recently where your feelings match how you felt in the dream.

I'm not going to post my assumption - but I may have an idea. I'll wait for you to tell me where the feelings match up.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:52 am

Okay, I was feeling really frustrated and confused. The thing I would say that I'm repeatedly trying to do that is unsuccessful may be starting a business from home. The struggle could be with my family and not helping me to achieve this goal.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:34 pm

That would definitely fit for this dream. The comment about the baby in the dream makes more sense as well. Babies can represent anything new and/or requiring a lot of commitment - like starting up a business.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:45 pm

That didn't seem so hard to interpret. Now in another dream would alligators in a pond be like dangerous people in a small church or small group? Or would I be way off? Lol

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Possibly - if their actions fit for a group of people that you know in real life. And, of course, if your feelings in the dream match your real life feelings.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Okay, and a lion in the back of a pickup truck? I know it could mean the devil or Jesus Christ. I was afraid of the lion, but I'm not sure if that could be a spiritual gift I'm carrying or something else that I'm afraid of.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Also going to depend upon what else was going on in the dream - like, were you driving the truck? Was anyone with you? What did the lion do? Feelings throughout? Etc...

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend reading through this post from Mia regarding interpreting your dreams. Kind of like the questions I'm asking, she explains about starting with main actions in the dream, then feelings, and then finally checking symbols for support of the interpretation.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t18163-how-to-interpret-a-dream-read-this-before-interpreting

Without asking those kinds of things, interpreting solely off of a symbol can leave you with an interpretation that's way off.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopelite on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Okay, I see what you mean. I'm going to check that out.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top