Running Out of Gas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running Out of Gas

Post by pwilso512 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 am

I dreamt I was on my way home. For some reason, I was behind a gold SUV driven by a man i don't know. I followed it for a while. Suddenly, my gas light came on. So I stopped at the first gas station that was open because it was dark outside. The gold SUV just happened to stop at the same gas station. I pulled in at the pump behind it. I was about to pump the gas when I saw that it was $4 a gallon. I said to myself, "Four dollars? I'm not paying that. I think I can make it to the next gas station." I pulled off and headed back down the street. The SUV stayed and got gas. I wasn't driving for 1 minute before the car cut off. I was scared. The car just kept coasting. I was hoping it would coast long enough for me to reach the next gas station. But the next one was closed. Next thing I knew, I was coasting through an alley with men who had guns. They were pointing them at me, but did not shoot. It was as if they were going to, but for some reason changed their minds. Well, I coasted to a store that's open 24 hours. I went in to get a gas can. I called my mom to tell her I ran out of gas. She sent a family friend to take me to an open gas station to fill up the gas can. I woke up.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running Out of Gas

Post by dreamster on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:27 am

the gold suv is a ministry ur following,,or connected 2? the man pays a high price 4 the power,that flows through the ministry,,u look at that and dont want 2,,u wanna get the same feul 4 a lower personal price,,um i hav more but will post lata,, flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top