Finding money in a Louis Vuitton purse and Wedding rehearsal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding money in a Louis Vuitton purse and Wedding rehearsal?

Post by Destine on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 am

Happy NEW YEAR :glory: It's been so long since I have posted a dream here! Here it goes: I'm getting ready to board the Disney Cruise Line, my mother says something (I can't remember what she says). I just go crazy for some reason over what she said. I fall out and my Dad has to carry me to our Car. I wake up and I find myself carrying a Louis Vuitton hobo. Inside is a Chanel wallet with lots of cash, and new cards as well. I'm driving home but I do not recognize my house. The entrance says "Golden Oak". This isn't even a house, it's a mansion! The pillars are very abstract and chic.

I can see myself in the marble flooring. My cousin Brooke is in the kitchen (She lives in OH so I know this has to be a special occasion). She begins to exclaim "Girl, you are going to have the best Texas sheet cake for this wedding rehearsal!" (IRL: My mom's cousin and aunt make really good cake!). I look down at my left hand, I see this very beautiful princess cut engagement ring. I go to our family room, and I see two of my Pastors, and one of my former Pastors. I see Jordan and he's here too, which is odd since IRL this Guy basically stalked me! I see my fiancee, but he won't turn around. I just see his black hair and my mom says his name.. but I can't hear it!

I wake up and that's all that really happened... Now I'm looking for a better job because I was laid off, and the job I have now I don't believe is the place where I'm supposed to be at. The dream felt very real, I actually got up and went looking for the purse full of money! I'm not engaged at all.. I don't know what this exactly means?
Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding money in a Louis Vuitton purse and Wedding rehearsal?

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:16 pm

hee hee hi d, you sure do have 5 star dreams, :hooray: i think the spirit of the dream can be summed up as jerimiha 29;11, ''i know the plans i have for you , for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope'',,,
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Hey that's a pretty good reference, thanks!
Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top