Avoided car accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avoided car accident

Post by vlsjohn82 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:12 am

I had a dream where I was driving my truck and looking down at my cell phone. All of a sudden, I look up and I'm about to hit the car in front of me. I slam on the brakes and veer over to the side of the road to slow down. The car in front of me also veers over to the side of road. I recall seeing the number 3000 on the back of the red sports car that was front of me.

I run a landscaping company and spend a good deal of the week in my truck driving to job sites. I usually don't look at my cell phone when I'm driving, it happens once in a while. I felt the adrenaline rush you get after you have gone through something fairly traumatic, but curious what the number 3000 meant.

vlsjohn82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avoided car accident

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:07 am

Driving a vehicle/being in a vehicle is a common symbol within dreams. In nearly all of my own dreams, being in/driving a vehicle tells me that this dream is about something going on in my right right now - or, it will be prophetic for something in the very near future (usually no longer than a week).

In your dream, you were looking at your cellphone - which may represent something that's distracting you in real life.

Even though the situation is serious within the dream, the message to you is positive: You were suddenly made aware of the impending danger/accident, and you were able to come to a safe stop without getting into a crash. I feel that this is about avoiding a disaster/accident with another person from your waking life. The red sports car could represent a client (though it could be someone else that comes to mind). Both of you veering to the side of the road may be to show you that you both will slow down/come to a stop. It's positive because it shows that the other party is also willing to calm down or respond appropriately to the situation.

I don't tend to focus too much on specific details in dream such as colors unless they are really impressed upon me within the dream as being an important detail. If it fits, the red color of the vehicle could be to show you something about the person/party this relates to: Perhaps someone that's generally an angry/hostile person. The fact that the car was a sports car could indicate something about them as well - perhaps a young person or someone that's wealthy (depending upon the type of car and if you had any feelings about it within the dream).

For numbers - they're almost always literal...or, very very close to literal. You may literally see the number 3000 in your waking life as a sign to you that the dream has manifested.

Or - to share from my own experience with larger numbers: I once had a dream where I was shown that $500 was taken from my account. A few days later in real life, my credit card number was stolen and used to charge $480-something. The 500 in my dream was very close to literal. The same may be said about the 3000 in your own dream.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top