Cutting hair with electric rotary shaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cutting hair with electric rotary shaver

Post by vlsjohn82 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 am

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to the group. My name is John Slavonik and I'm from Tucson, AZ.

I had a dream that I had long hair and that I was cutting my long hair with an electric rotary shaver. I was cutting my hair in the bathroom and looking my myself in the mirror and realizing that the haircut looked pretty bad. I then go outside instead and finishing cutting my hair out there.

I usually have feelings of confusion after I dream. I really don't know what to think after I had dreams such as these. I own and operate my own landscaping company in Tucson and have been having legal issues with the former owners of the company which have put me in financial distress, so I'm currently seeking legal relief with another attorney.

vlsjohn82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cutting hair with electric rotary shaver

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:52 am

Hello, John -

It's normal to feel confused after waking up from a dream - especially if it's full of things that don't make sense. When interpreting your dreams, always keep in mind how you felt within the dream - even if those feelings don't fit how you'd feel in your waking life. Feeling can help you identify what area of your life the dream pertains to.

Dreams about your hair may relate to your thoughts. Having long hair - and, subsequently, cutting it - can be dealing with something that's been on your mind for a long time.

In your dream, you were cutting your hair in the bathroom while looking in the mirror - and then realizing that the haircut was pretty bad. Seeing yourself in the mirror can symbolize your own understanding of yourself - introspection. After cutting your own hair, you realized it looked bad. Is there something in your life that you've had on your mind for some time - and that you've been dealing with yourself - where you've realized that your own attempts to understand/sort out your thoughts have left you feeling similar to your feelings in the dream?

Finally, going outside and cutting your hair there could mean two different things, depending upon how you felt about the action: If you went outside, finished cutting your hair, and felt good about the outcome, then it could be about looking outside of your previous circumstances (the bathroom/internalizing) to finish working through what's on your mind - with a positive outcome. If your feelings didn't change (or got worse), then the act of going outside is just about leaving the place of introspection.

You shared about your real life situation, and the dream may apply to that. However, if you realize that the feelings and actions relate to a different area of your life, consider that the dream may be about something else.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top