Keep trying to get to a theatre

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keep trying to get to a theatre

Post by cvb on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:49 am

Dream 1: I am in a local community theatre with church members and also the theatre and music director from when I used to do plays there. The church members are discussing semantics of religion (i.e. God's real name etc... much the way actual church goes) then I see a cast list and I am cast as a narrator in a biblical musical. It is a lead singing role. I am to share it with another person. I leave to go to the restroom. The rest of the dream is of me trying to find my way back to the theatre. I'm trying to call the music director but cannot reach her. I am going all through the old school talking with old professors I've had trying to get back there. Then I wake.

Dream 2: I'm at home with my baby son, taking care of him and waiting on my husband to get in town. He comes in town with his brother and 2 young girls whom he seemed to love dearly. One was a little girl. I felt they were his cousins. I was jealous of the attention he was giving and I became aware that I was frumpily dressed with my belly sticking far out (i have a noticeable abdominal separation from baby 2) so we decided to meet each other at the movie theatre once I get ready. Seems i take forever to get ready and we do finally leave. We go to a mall. It's so busy and I saw the theatre in the distance but lost it from inside the mall. I go back outside to see if I can find it again. I knew the theatre was inside the university we were near. So I took my daughter and we climbed the hills and rough terrain to an secret opening in the basement of this university. I knew i had done it before but couldn't fit now. A woman followed me around and I was trying to shove my way in. I had removed a stone to find the hole and i was maneuvering and trying to get in. The woman told me I couldn't do that anymore. So my daughter and I left. I took a key as a souvenir and then suddenly felt it was haunted and didn't want my daughter to have it. So i threw it behind me and we continued the search the long way. My phone wouldn't call My husband. I couldn't text or call. We ventured into the wrong theatre and I became angry. I spent the rest of the dream once again searchin g for the theatre. My husband was already there.

cvb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keep trying to get to a theatre

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:00 am

cvb wrote:Dream 1:  I am in a local community theatre with church members and also the theatre and music director from when I used to do plays there. The church members are discussing semantics of religion (i.e. God's real name etc... much the way actual church goes) then I see a cast list and I  am cast as a narrator in a biblical musical. It is a lead singing role. I am to share it with another person. I leave to go to the restroom. The rest of the dream is of me trying to find my way back to the theatre.  I'm trying to call the music director but cannot reach her. I am going all through the old school talking with old professors I've had trying to get back there.  Then I wake.

For the first dream:
Where in your waking life did you share a particular appointment with another person - most likely in church?
Did you take a break from that?
Is this something you're presently seeking to return to?
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cvb on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:45 am

I haven't shared any positions in church.. nothing comes to mind about sharing positions. I am a school teacher. I share this with many people. I used to sing/dance perform in that theatre. I don't understand why it was a movie theatre in the second dream. I've had a few more dreams....the other was my husband going camping and me not being ready...not being able to contact him etc. Another, were at a church (my husband and i and kids) my husband disappears and there's bad guys after my daughter and me. Another...I'm neighbor's with an old music teacher. Then there are zombies and I realize my husband's gone and I don't have a gun to fight with.

cvb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top