cobra dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cobra dream

Post by cvb on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:31 am

Dreamed that a,man told me I had been bitten by a cobra on my right leg. I didn't see an actual snake but looked down and saw a big squishy looking place on my right shin. I wrote down that it didn't kill me. I had just started my cycle that day and proceeded to have some severe leg cramping in that leg. Ideas? Just a foreshadowing of leg cramps?

cvb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cobra dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 am

Is everything you wrote from the dream? I'm just wanting to make sure I understand if you're sharing the dream along with a real life event...or if the portion where you started the cycle followed by leg cramps was also part of the dream.

If the dream ended where you looked at your shin and you had leg cramps in real life following the dream, then the leg cramps are the manifestation of the dream. You were told about the cramping in advance in your dream.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cvb on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:33 am

That is correct. The dream ended with me looking down at my shin. I was just concerned because I read that dreaming of a cobra meant great deception or death and I became a little worried. Thank you for the reply!

cvb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top