2 dreams dragon attack and panther attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams dragon attack and panther attack

Post by zoechild777 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:42 am

Hi,

I have had two dreams over the last 6 months that are very similar and i do not understand either. The first was that we lived next to a lake and my family had to defeat a dragon or lochness like creature which we did but after it was gone i discovered that a member of the family was feeding an adolescent version of the first but it was covered in beautiful rich jewel like coloured scales mainly purple and blue. Something happened that it did not like and it turned and began to attack us and i was afraid. The second was i was with a group of people in a zoo and we knew that something had escaped and that it was evil and was stalking. A small group of us left the zoo and went to a 2 storey building in the city we were standing around discussing it and we knew the creature had escaped the zoo and was coming for us. At that time we remembered that this had happened before and that we had defeated the creature in an upper room of the building. We were all standing in a circle at that time and the creature was in the middle of our circle but we could not see it. We had to view the creature in a certain light through a change in perspective and then we could see it. It was a black panther, we knew that this latest creature was the offshoot (that is the word i thought in the dream) of the first and that we would need to defeat it again in the same way and i was a little afraid, i saw this creature as i imagined defeating it and it was a black panther with red eye's. Our family has really faced for me one of the worst things i could imagine facing as a Christian mother but we are winning over the last six months. Please help i know God is trying to show me something here but i dont understand what it is and what i should do.

Bless you

zoechild777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams dragon attack and panther attack

Post by pwilso512 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 am

These are just my thoughts. It seems like you and your family have been going through some type of spiritual warfare. You and your family defeated the first dragon (obstacle, lingering spirit) through praying. Coming into agreement with each other in prayer is what will get you through this warfare (Matt. 18:19-20). I say that it is prayer because in your dream everyone was standing around in a circle with the creature in the middle. Standing in a circle with someone/something in the middle makes me think of group prayer. In your prayer, ask God to reveal to you what spirit you are up against. You'll have to look with your spiritual eyes and not your physical ones. Also pray that God will close every door that allowed the spirit in in the first place. Yes you defeated it the first time, but a family member somehow let it back in. They probably didn't know that they did because sometimes evil/unclean spirits (such as sickness and disease) can appear to be good at first. For some reason, I keep thinking about Matt. 12:43-45. I hope this helps.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top