Dream of snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of snakes

Post by fpotts5656 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:31 pm

I had a dream where I was in a house talking with people whose faces I didn't know. I was sitting on a couch and I stood up. When I stood up I saw that I was sitting on a few snakes. The snakes crawled off of the couch and someone picked up the snakes and put them out of the front door. After this I continued talking with some other people who were in the house, but we stood up as we spoke. At the time of the dream I was not scared, I woke up calmly and asked the Holy Spirit to give me a interpretation for the dream.

fpotts5656

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of snakes

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 am

Snakes typically represent something negative - a threat of some kind, a problem, a fear, a health issue, something that causes anxiety, etc.

In your dream, the snakes were revealed to you after you stood up from the couch. Following the reveal, the snakes were dealt with by someone else. After that, you continued on in your conversations.

Is there anything in your waking life that has given you any cause for anxiety around the time you had this dream? "Anxiety" may even be too strong a word - it could be something that bothers you or nags at you.

The message of the dream is that whatever the snakes represent, they will be taken care of for you by someone else.

My own thoughts here, and not necessarily an interpretation: The action of standing up to talk within your dream makes me think of a situation where "speaking" may bring more focus on yourself than just a typical conversation. My own thinking is likening it to sharing something online - like posting on a message board. Having someone else stand up when talking with you could be their posted response.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top