Traveling by boat and pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traveling by boat and pregnant

Post by Angelwings on Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:14 am

Good morning and Merry Christmas...it's been a very long time since I've been on here. I hope everyone is happy and doing well.

First part of the dream, I'm with a family I know from church in real life. A couple and their two small children. they are looking at a home to buy. The house is on the water....sort of like a riverfront home but the water extends beyond the front door and is partly in the home. It not only has a dock in the back yard, but in the front. It's completely surrounded by water...you can only travel to it by boat. There's even a way to enter in and out of the home by swimming through the entrance. (I know, strange) The home is not in good condition, but the couple see potential in it. they point out all the flaws in all the rooms, upstairs and downstairs, and talk about what they could do to fix it up. In real life, the husband is a realtor. I remember a man showing up for some reason, he seemed to be hiding what he knew about the house, that it was not in good condition.
we then leave by boat. It's a regular family size boat. not a yacht or anything but it's nice. They are happy, laughing and we are traveling on the waters. The waterway is the size of a river, it's wide and open with trees along the side.

Next part of the dream, I'm with my family...husband and two kids. We are traveling on a waterway but we are in a canoe instead of a boat. the waterway is narrow, a challenge to navigate and has closed of pathways and detours. The scene is different from the one with the other family. The waterway reminds me of Venice, Italy. The waterway is not surrounded by trees, but by buildings, restaurants and people. We are traveling and maneuvering through narrow paths and detours. The water is a pretty blue.

Next, I'm with my mother. I'm in an open area....maybe a beach. We're standing in the water and I'm VERY pregnant. I notice my belly is very low and I can feel the pressure of the baby in my lower abdomen/pelvis area. You know, when you're at the end and the baby drops in to position before birth?? I turn to my mother and say "Look! Look how low it is" and I have her put her hand on my belly to feel.
That's it...end of dream.

praying everyone has a very Merry Christmas today. xoxo
Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Traveling by boat and pregnant

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:48 am

Just bumping this up since I'm still praying and seeking confirmation.
Blessings
Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:34 pm

hey wings hee hee prt3; something youve been carrying,labouring with is about to manifest, your mom may represent a spiritual oversight, prt2; this seems like a precurser to part 3, a picture of your present situation or recent, a time of restriction,haveing to navagate a narrow path, with shut doors,and fruitless endevours, time wasting distractions, prt1; sounds like the family wants some space, the family may well be in need of repair and restoration, but content to be unique not tied down scratching chin
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:58 pm

dreamster wrote:hey wings hee hee prt3; something youve been carrying,labouring with is about to manifest, your mom may represent a spiritual oversight, prt2; this seems like a precurser to part 3, a picture of your present situation or recent, a time of restriction,haveing to navagate a narrow path, with shut doors,and fruitless endevours, time wasting distractions, prt1; sounds like the family wants some space, the family may well be in need of repair and restoration, but content to be unique not tied down scratching chin

Hello D, it's been awhile. Thank you for your insight. I interpreted part 3 the same.
I like your interpretation of part 2...every word describes where I've been to a T. I knew it had to do with my difficult times, i just didnt have the words for it so thank you.
Interesting what you say about part 1 cause I havent been able to put my finger on it.
But I did notice something in church this passed Sunday. The husband sings with the worship team. The wife was sitting with her arms crossed looking very stern and glaring at her husband on stage. It's not typical of her to do that. I wasnt even looking for her. I just happen to glance in the direction where she was and I noticed her demeanor. I didnt really think too much of it. But Then, after church I ran in to her on the stairwell and she avoided eye contact with me. I said hello and she didn't say hello back. It was very awkward and felt icky. So, I sensed something was up. I'll pray for them.
Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top