Beautiful moon and a pregnancy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful moon and a pregnancy.

Post by Shan on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 am

I had a dream that I was at some sort of gathering with other believers. I noticed the night sky was a beautiful royal blue and that the Moon was full and shining very brightly. Clouds were passing in front of the moon and as I was watching the clouds changed their form. It's like they changed into this beautiful crystallized glass and as they passed in front of the moon .it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. I turned to the lady beside me and I mentioned it and she was watching intently as well. She agreed that it was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen too. Then a map started to scroll across the sky it was like God was taking his finger and spinning a globe. I asked her if she saw it and she said that she did. I was looking intently to see if I could notice any countries, but it was spinning so fast I couldn't make out any countries. It's like the map was see-through because I could see the sky behind it. I could see that the names of the countries were written in red. I started to speak in tongues when I saw this sight and the lady beside me said to a man "do you know what she is saying "as if I was saying a word over and over again and she was wondering about the significance of that word. He said he did not know what that word meant. I do not remember what it was I was saying in my dream. The lady that was beside me was a classmate of mine in high school. I noticed that she was pregnant. There was another lady on the other side of me that I went to college with and she was also pregnant. So we were all about the same age about 45. As I looked at both of them I was very encouraged because I said to myself, "if they are pregnant and my age then maybe it's possible for me to get pregnant too!" I've just gotten married for the very first time and I am discouraged about the possibility of not being able to have children.
Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top