Waterproof Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waterproof Fire

Post by v3ryan on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:32 pm

I had two dreams regarding fire that could not be extinguished by water.

The first dream was a tiny flame the size of a candle flame at the bottom of a bathtub. The bathtub, full of water, did not result in the flame instantly being put out by the water, but instead the water was dissolved by being vaporized by the fire. The water levels dropped until all there was, was the flame at the bottom of the bathtub.

The second dream took place in my apartment. I initially wanted to ignite something using gasoline on a stick of furniture, (an end table) for whatever reason, once I did, I tried adding water to put it out, but couldn't. The flame would shrink a bit, but not go out completely. Eventually sparks and pieces of burning embers went on the carpet, and I tried to pour water directly on them, and finally was able to put the embers out before the carpet caught fire. Eventually the flame on the end table continued to grow, and I continued adding more water, and eventually was able to put the fire out at the end.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waterproof Fire

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:32 am

I'm only now seeing these dreams, v3ryan. Both have some great imagery...

Do you recall how you felt within each of these dreams? It's been a few months, so it's possible that the manifestations for both dreams have come and gone.

For the first dream - Whether it's positive or negative is going to depend upon how you felt about the interaction between the water and the tiny flame.

For the second dream - I feel it's simply about a situation that, while you may have started it, you tried to get under control and extinguish (resolve). The dream is about your struggle while handling the situation - and how the flame was able to grow while you struggled with its effect on the surroundings. The promise of the dream is that you were able to ultimately put the fire out.

This could be about an interaction with a person. It may also be about a struggle with some kind of entity - like a business or government entity.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top