Scared out of my mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scared out of my mind

Post by afoster9386@yahoo.com on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello all I am new here. Its all because of a dream I just had.
Well yesterday I went to buy some groceries and this lady stopped me and gave me a pamphlet that stated"am i forgiven?" it was very informative and I did sit down and talked with the Lord and ask him for forgiveness in case I hadn't recently. Well today I had a dream that I had dropped my son off at school then when I went outside it had gotten a little darker outside. Next thing you know im floating in the air and it sounds like somebody is reading a scripture and Im praying and thanking Jesus. Then im slowly let down and my stomach begins to move like there is a baby in there. I look up and see a person with small horns. I look in the mirror and its me! I freak out and say "why lord why?" and began crying. Then I woke up. I have no other way of taking this other than it being demonic. It has scared me so bad and I don't understand why I would have a dream like that. To be protrayed as a demon? I love God. With all my heart and soul and pray. I feel like I have grown closer to him but then I have this dream to make me feel like Im a horrible person. Please someone help....

afoster9386@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scared out of my mind

Post by owen on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Just to clarify..
You look up and you saw a person with horns and when you looked at the mirror you saw the same person and you realized it was you. Is that what you mean?
owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afoster9386@yahoo.com on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Yes that is exactly right

afoster9386@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:14 am

That dream is not from God. You can throw it out.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afoster9386@yahoo.com on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:20 am

Yes it's been 3 days so I have kind of gotten over it but still think about it everyday. I just pray. I just wonder why that specific dream. And the fact that I remember every detail bothers me but I pray ill forget it soon.

afoster9386@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:03 am

I cannot tell you why you've had such a dream, but I will say this much:

The feelings you had at different points within the dream are about the feelings you had in real life before and after having the dream.

The floating portion with the scripture reading is prior to the dream - the encounter in the store and your subsequent seeking of God.

The demonic/negative half of the dream is about your feelings after actually having the dream.

It's unique in that you wouldn't have had the negative feelings portrayed within the dream manifest in real life if you hadn't had the dream, itself. I've only had that happen once in my life, and there really was no fruit from it.

I agree with Mico - disregard it.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afoster9386@yahoo.com on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:13 am

Interesting...do you think it was like a battle of oneself. The good and bad? I have dropped it. I feel much better to hear from others. Thanks guys.

afoster9386@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:55 am

Just a thought....

Your dream may show you a battle between your old self and your new self in Christ. God allowed you to have this dream so that when this old self wants to rule over you...you can be spritually aware and not to fall into the trap of enemy and realized you're back to old ways. I believe God is telling you to be vigilant and keep praying and holding on to His word which is your offensive weapon to thwarts enemy's lies on you. The new creation in us will always prevail.
owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afoster9386@yahoo.com on Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:49 am

Owen thats makes a lot of sense because I was going back and forth for a long time. I would be doing good then I would sin and forget to pray daily and also to even ask for forgiveness. That message makes me think. It definitely scared me enough. I appreciate your words.

afoster9386@yahoo.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top