Giving birth in kitchen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving birth in kitchen...

Post by MondisiM on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:14 am

Hi, I dreamed that I was in labour and the midwife was taking her time. She didn't think i'd be giving birth anytime soon, so I went to the kitchen (childhood home) and there was a woman there - she seemed like a nurse or assistant to the midwife. I could feel the baby was about to come, and I remember drying myself down there with a tissue, but the nurse reminded me that i needed to be moist to avoid any tears. So i turned on the sink tap and dabbed some water there, and then the baby came out quickly. I tried to catch him but he was so slippery and he fell to the floor. I was surprisingly calm and I asked the nurse to pick the baby up (I knew he was fine). Then i was holding my new baby, who was gazing up at me lovingly - he was not a newborn - he had two upper teeth and looked like he was about 6 or so months old. Then next scene there was a short dark woman in the kitchen and i knew she was evil. I began to rebuke her in Jesus name and she ran down the corridor, but I caught up to her before she entered my parent's bedroom at the far end and I held her - she was hard like steel and very cold to touch. I began to rebuke her again and she ran back in the opposite direction to the kitchen - I kept following her and rebuking and she couldn't take the name of Jesus anymore and she disappeared. Please help me understand this dream. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top