Gifts from an enemy??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gifts from an enemy??

Post by exo152 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:30 am

I dreamed last night about a girl, one of my son's old girlfriends. She tried (and succeeded) to damage his reputation after they broke up, as she had also done with every ex-boyfriend before him. In the process she also damaged some of my and my husband's friendships with some of her family members.
Now, a year later, I dream about her. In the dream she came to my house, carrying beautifully wrapped gifts. They were for my younger son, for his birthday. She had signed her name wrong, using her nickname and the last name of her current boyfriend (even though I knew they weren't married and in the dream I realized she was living with him). She told me the gifts were from her and her mother (her mother was one of the friends I lost when her daughter began her smear campaign against my son).
In the dream my older son was sleeping and never knew she had brought the gifts.
In the dream I just felt suspicious and puzzled by her motives.
Any ideas? Thank you!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gifts from an enemy??

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:10 pm

exo152 wrote:In the dream I just felt suspicious and puzzled by her motives.

Hi, Exo -

I started with this last line because I feel this is key for you identifying the dream's real life application. You should feel the same way that you did in the dream when this manifests.

Some other thoughts: I don't think that the girl (or her mother) are literal. I think that they represent someone else, and when that person brings their "gifts," your feelings of suspicion will clue you in that they aren't to be trusted/received. Being symbolized by this girl from your past, I feel, is to help you recognize this gift-giver as someone to be cautious about.

The detail of the mis-signed name reinforces (to me) that this person isn't literal.

As for the "gifts" - they may be words (flattery or the like).

Your older son may or may not be literal, if it fits. I think what's important is that he was unaware of the situation. You may be the only one who is.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Wow.
Thank you again,Mark! I have been seriously heavy with this dream all day, thinking of it in a literal sense, but now, it makes perfect sense to me.
Thank you and God bless!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:30 am

I am guessing, since the time frame this person brought the gifts was for the birthday of my youngest son, that that could be a time marker?

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:34 am

It's possible - especially if the birthday is in the near future.

Otherwise, the symbol of the birthday could represent another significant event.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top