Battleship turned into fun cruiser and crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battleship turned into fun cruiser and crashing

Post by karenburns2008 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:16 pm

I dreamed that I was on this cruise ship but as I looked around I realized that it had been actually a warship that had been remodeled into a cruise ship.  As I stood watching everyone having fun, laughing, dancing a conga line developed and I jumped into the middle of it. But as it continued, something troubling came over me and I jumped out.  As I was watching the ship hit something and water began to come in.  No one else noticed and was continuing to party. I knew that the ship was damaged and and was going to sink and just as that thought formed in my mind,  a voice came over the loudspeaker and gave instructions to go to their rooms as their was an issue and it needed to be resolved.  I knew that if people went below deck to their rooms that they were going to drown.  I was frozen with indecision.  The voice over the loudspeaker was so reassuring and seemed unconcern.  All the people had left to go to their rooms and I stood there alone.  So while I knew that the ship was sinking as it was taking on water, and instead of listening to my gut, I decided to listen to the voice and go to my room.  As I opened the door to go into the hall that led to the rooms I saw another door at the end of the corridor and then I heard the door close and realized that I was trapped in the corridor and couldn't get anywhere.  The last thought I woke up to is I wished I would have listened to my gut and got off the boat and now I was trapped and was going to die.  Then I woke up. (Just want to say also that I have had 3-4 dreams about warships sinking and or crashing. I am in all of them standing and observing the chaos being played out, and in one dream I did try to warn of the danger but no one would listen to me.)

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battleship turned into fun cruiser and crashing

Post by owen on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:00 am

Were your dreams always about battleship turned into cruise?
If you dreamed about it before, have you noticed any situation or circumstances similar to your dream in real life?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:37 pm

No only this one

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Just a thought
Your dream could be a revelation of a group of people or ministry or church that had lost its main purpose aor had swayed away from its true calling. It is sinking because it has gone astray from true direction. And i think you have a prophetic gifting. You see things before it happened.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top