"Dove" brand checks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Dove" brand checks

Post by manicmusician on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:50 pm

I was in a convenience store at something like a truckstop or highway travel center, no one else in the store, not even a clerk that I recall.

I was getting a soda (Sprite, I think) out of a fountain, when a very, very beautiful black woman came into the store. I immediately noticed how beautiful and pleasant she was. She eventually made her way toward me.

I felt a warmth from her, which put me at ease. She told me I needed to switch to "Dove" brand checks (as in bank checks). I asked her what they were and why I should switch. For some reason, all I could think of was Dove chocolate. She began to tell me how much better they were, and then pulled out a notebook full of sample checks. She kept drawing closer to me as she opened the notebook. I felt a warmth and security, and felt like she had my best interests at heart and truly cared about my well-being, and of course, I kept noticing how beautiful she was. I felt VERY comfortable with her...and needed in some way.

She opened the notebook, and at the top of the first page was a chocolate colored check that was just gorgeous, almost translucent, with intricate, beautiful patterns weaved thoughout the body of the check. Below it were a blue check and a red check, both gorgeous as well. I wanted these checks terribly.

During this time, this woman kept drawing closer to me, and eventually her cheek was against mine, and it brought the feeling that I remember, IRL, from similar embraces with my former fiance, a woman that I loved, and still love, dearly. It was a feeling of being needed, wanted, and is best described as being "whole".

I then began to kiss this woman as we began to embrace.

That's the dream. Thanks and God bless.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Dove" brand checks

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:05 am

When I read this my immediate response is that the woman is the Holy Spirit. The feeling of warmth, security, being comfortable with her and being made whole. Often times in dreams for me the Holy Spirit will be a beautiful woman. I believe the Lord hear is showing you to depend on His provision for you; hence the dove-chocolate colored checks and how they are better than others. The blue check indicating the Holy Spirit and the red check indicating the Blood of Jesus Covering your finances. Hence the need to switch to Dove (Holy Spirit) brand checks. I believe the kiss and embrace is an agreement or covenant the Lord makes with you.

I pray this is of help to you. I interpret only in part. God bless and have an awesome day in the Lord.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top