Wrecking ball fire truck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrecking ball fire truck

Post by writer4him on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:04 pm

I was standing outside talking to someone near a freeway overpass. We were in what seemed to be an apartment complex.  Suddenly a vehicle plunged from the overpass and burst into flames when it slammed into the street below.  I was horrified.  A fire truck soon arrived but before the firefighters could begin to put out the fire, the truck somehow suddenly flipped on its side for no apparent reason.

**UPDATE/EDIT: The passengers somehow survived the fall and were loaded into the fire truck (why not an ambulance?!) but before it could take them to the hospital, the crane situation occurred.**

A large piece of construction equipment was brought--it was tall like a crane but had a mouth-like scoop on the end.  It seemed to have been rigged up haphazardly.   The operator closed the jaws of the scoop around the firetruck and began to lift and set it aright.  However, the crane began swaying crazily and swung the firetruck into one of the apartment buildings.  It careened around and around, hitting various structures so I ran towards one of the buildings to warn my family about the danger--I think that they got out safely.  I didn't know because the scene changed suddenly to my place of work.  It seemed incongruous that I was going to work without knowing what had happened at the accident scene and I was still worried about the outcome of the people in the vehicle, the firetruck, my family...etc... I felt uncertain about going to work that day.

As I arrived there I saw a huge, gaping hole in the front of our office building.  The firetruck had somehow hit that building too, although my building was miles away from where the accident occurred.  I remember a security guard telling us that we wouldn't be able to work that day because of the damage. I silently lamented not being set up to work from home.

Blessings

Last edited by writer4him on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrecking ball fire truck

Post by owen on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 am

May i ask what kind of vehicle that plunged from the overpass burst into flame?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:17 am

Sure, it was a passenger car.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Basically you are an observer in your dream. The focus is on the car truck and crane. The car could represent a ministry organization small church or business. God wanted to bring change into that "car" that may appear like a chaos in the natural but changes are happening from inside out. As the fire "truck"(may mean a group of people) came to help what look like a big trouble, God tried to stop it. Until a "crane"(may represent people with higher rank or position) interfere "to help" but it only caused greater damaged and serious problems.

Hope this helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi Owen,

Is there a significance in being an observer in the dream?

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:40 am

It depends on the interpretation of your dream so that you may be able to draw your conclusion on what God has shown you personally.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top