Swallowing a Cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swallowing a Cross

Post by lawfriel on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:54 am

Hi Mia,

I had a dream my daughter came into my home through a door on the right, which in the dream was north. She walked in front of me and plopped my two year old granddaughter on the couch (west wall). My daughter then walked passed me without looking at me or saying anything to me and walked to a room on the left (south).

I then looked above my granddaughter and saw a circle of small demonic being (like birds) circling above her. I then said "God am I demonic"? I then turned to my right (north wall) and there was a small beige cross hanging on the wall, just like the one in my bedroom. I thought to myself if I am demonic and I touch that cross I will burn. I then proceeded to take the cross off the wall and I realized I did not burn and I was not demonic. At that point, I tilted my head back opened my mouth and swallowed the cross.

Thanks,

Linda

lawfriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swallowing a Cross

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:47 pm

i would seek some pastoral advice ,the birds over your grand daughter may be spoken words /curses,you swallowing the cross is a significant symbol of wanting release, cleansing,etc, perhaps a issue relating to communion in some way? scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:08 am

It could be an involvement in witchcraft. The other dream is related to this dream.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top