I was the First Lady of my Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was the First Lady of my Church

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello Everyone,

In this dream, my husband and I had a church (irl, we don't have a church and have not discussed starting one - also my husband was not in the dream). We had a good amount of loyal followers. I was the First Lady and felt I had a great responsibility. People were coming to me for help on different things. I remember helping two young men who were riding bicycles. I was kind of instructing them on something.

The church / ministry was held in a unfamiliar basement. The basement was not dark or eerie. Instead of pews people were sitting at round tables eating and enjoying themselves. I was sitting in the front of all the tables and turned around to see all of the people. I thought to myself, "Wow, this is alot of people, more than other new churches.

People would voluntarily give offerings. The offerings were kept in a paper gift bag. It was always filled with envelopes. The envelopes looked like envelopes you would give someone for a birthday or anniversary, you know white or blue.. Even if I forgot to take an offering there would be envelopes in the bag. I was amazed. One women decided to leave the church. She took a "printed cloth material" she had given, out of the gift bag. There were no hard feelings. We hugged and she left. EOD

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top