Killing a huge green snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killing a huge green snake

Post by dreamer3315 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 pm

I dreamed I was in my hometown of Bainbridge GA. I was talking to my ex husband and asked him for $100. He handed me the money and seemed to be sitting with a group of friends that were patting people down as they walked up. Next I see a huge green snake on top of rows of houses. The snake is so long it covered miles and miles of houses...and I heard the snake was 150 years old. I could somehow control it with my thoughts and I directed it to in front of where I was standing. Then with my mind I crushed it...actually saw it broke in two. I felt relieved and happy to finally kill this snake that has hindered people for all those years.

In real life I am in the process of divorce and looking at moving back to my hometown. This town is filled with poverty. I help people that struggle with budgeting/finances/credit get on the road to financial wellness. I feel like God is speaking to me in this dream concerning destroying the spirit of poverty that rest on this city (green snake)...but wanted to share and get thoughts. Thanks!

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Killing a huge green snake

Post by owen on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:31 am

I agree with your interpretation. Your dream is prophetic. The only thing i could say is...ask God for wisdom on how you may accomplish what God has set before you in killing this snake. I am sure God will be delighful to reveal it to you because if not, He wouldnt have given you this dream . as long as you do it in His way, victory is guaranteed with your obedience and participation.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer3315 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:23 am

Praise God for you Owen! Thanks for the reply. I will surely ask Him to show me the how...cause right now I don't know where to start.

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top