Repost: please interpret my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: please interpret my dream

Post by Kfamilia430 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:51 pm

Today at 3:37 pm
by Kfamilia430
Hello Mia,

In prayer, I was led to get this dreamed interpreted, so I pray I will get a better understanding of this dream. Ok here goes: in the dream I find myself by an alter I believe hugging people from my past, it felt as if it was a prophetic or a symbolic thing for some reason. The interesting part is that these people were like acquaintances from my past. I never had a close relationship but when I hugged them it seemed as if they were getting healing or being ministered by God. The second part of my dream however was different because I found myself on Facebook and Tim Tebow the NFL athlete sent my a message. In the message he wrote: " Hey Hun how are you?". Now I really never followed him or knew much about him all I know is that he is Christian and and that he played football. Though he sent me the message I never was able to respond because I think computer or my phone blacked out so I never responded. I know that in the dream it seemed if we had a relationship and were friends. I had a sense that we were very acquainted with one another. 2 days after the dream I noticed Tim made headline news for praying for some near death in a delta flight. I found that interesting because having that dream then seeing him on the news the next day was not a coincidence. That is why I would like to have this dream interpreted.
Thanks,
Kat
I forgot to mention that the night I had the dream I asked the Lord to show me who will be my spouse, but I'm not sure if the dream was of the Lord or if I'm misinterpreting the dream. Thanks

Kfamilia430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top