Please interpret this dream for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret this dream for me

Post by Kfamilia430 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello Mia,

In prayer, I was led to get this dreamed interpreted, so I pray I will get a better understanding of this dream. Ok here goes: in the dream I find myself by an alter I believe hugging people from my past, it felt as if it was a prophetic or a symbolic thing for some reason. The interesting part is that these people were like acquaintances from my past. I never had a close relationship but when I hugged them it seemed as if they were getting healing or being ministered by God. The second part of my dream however was different because I found myself on Facebook and Tim Tebow the NFL athlete sent my a message. In the message he wrote: " Hey Hun how are you?". Now I really never followed him or knew much about him all I know is that he is Christian and and that he played football. Though he sent me the message I never was able to respond because I think computer or my phone blacked out so I never responded. I know that in the dream it seemed if we had a relationship and were friends. I had a sense that we were very acquainted with one another. 2 days after the dream I noticed Tim made headline news for praying for some near death in a delta flight. I found that interesting because having that dream then seeing him on the news the next day was not a coincidence. That is why I would like to have this dream interpreted.

Thanks,
Kat

Kfamilia430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret this dream for me

Post by Kfamilia430 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:42 pm

I forgot to mention that the night I had the dream I asked the Lord to show me who will be my spouse, but I'm not sure if the dream was of the Lord or if I'm misinterpreting the dream. Thanks

Kfamilia430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Repost: Please can someone interpret my dream

Post by Kfamilia430 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Today at 3:37 pm
by Kfamilia430
Hello Mia,

In prayer, I was led to get this dreamed interpreted, so I pray I will get a better understanding of this dream. Ok here goes: in the dream I find myself by an alter I believe hugging people from my past, it felt as if it was a prophetic or a symbolic thing for some reason. The interesting part is that these people were like acquaintances from my past. I never had a close relationship but when I hugged them it seemed as if they were getting healing or being ministered by God. The second part of my dream however was different because I found myself on Facebook and Tim Tebow the NFL athlete sent my a message. In the message he wrote: " Hey Hun how are you?". Now I really never followed him or knew much about him all I know is that he is Christian and and that he played football. Though he sent me the message I never was able to respond because I think computer or my phone blacked out so I never responded. I know that in the dream it seemed if we had a relationship and were friends. I had a sense that we were very acquainted with one another. 2 days after the dream I noticed Tim made headline news for praying for some near death in a delta flight. I found that interesting because having that dream then seeing him on the news the next day was not a coincidence. That is why I would like to have this dream interpreted.
Thanks,
Kat
I forgot to mention that the night I had the dream I asked the Lord to show me who will be my spouse, but I'm not sure if the dream was of the Lord or if I'm misinterpreting the dream. Thanks

Kfamilia430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:15 am

i really err on the side of caution reguarding future spouse dreams, the first part of your dream may relate to past recconcilliations,restoration of friendships, also, perhaps a ministry of healing at a local church level, celebreties often are representitive ,not literal, can be someone you look up to, or admire, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Yes, future spouse is kind of delicate topic to discuss because it is one of the major desicion in life.
Do you think that Tim maybe symbolic of someone or something in your life?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kfamilia430 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Hey guys first off thank you for taking time for interpreting my dream. Second at Owen, no I have no one or anything tied to Tim. After the dream I saw that he does charity work and seems like a good example for the youth but other than that I never really followed him or knew much about him. I found it interesting how after I had that dream he made the news for praying for someone on an airplane. I thought the timing is interesting. I have been single for 10 years and I'm 28 years old I love the Lord but I really want to marry a man of God. I asked God for some type of sign (like Gideon in Judges) lol then I had that dream. I know the enemy and your emotions can deceive you, but for some reason I feel this dream had depth. In prayer I asked the Lord for wisdom, then I was led to this site. I've been here before, and I remembered Mia interpreting a dream that was spot on. The Lord used her to interpret and it gave me clarity. That's why I'm back to hear a response

Kfamilia430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:27 am

God does give signs if you ask Him specially if you desire a man of God. If God has somehow given you hints of whom it would be..earnestly pray about it...dont rush ....i believe God doesnt work that way because faith and patience are one of the fruit of the Spirit. When I was single serving the Lord, God had spoken to me about my wife first , before He told her about me. I am not saying it is going to be the case for everyone. But all i know both should have a word from God. I remember our youth pastor once said that enjoying Him first in our single life, He himself will lead us to the best person to be with That would complete you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kfamilia430 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:29 am

Thank you Owen. Will be in prayer for more discernment on the matter 😀

Kfamilia430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meredith77 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Usually for me celeb dreams stand for people in everyday life that share a common trait often hair for color or style, and or personallity. For instance once I had a dream I was friends with Paris hilton, but it was an overweight but long bonded haired woman who was very vapid had been calling g me to hang out. So I think this could be someone who has something to remind you of Tim tebow that simply greets you. But to me that's a pretty good dream. Doesn't imply marriage or dating even.

meredith77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meredith77 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:57 pm

I wouldn't get too caught up thinking this has anything to do with Tim tebow you said you knew him in the dream. So it's someone you are a quaint ed with. I would think at least if it was my dream.anyway it is a great dream

meredith77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top