A RIVER DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A RIVER DREAM

Post by teenie on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:12 pm

I had a dream a couple nights ago that my dad and I were standing on an embankment of a river. We were completely in awe of it's beauty, it was very wide and deep but flowed so smoothly and peacfully you could hardly hear it. The river was the most crystal clear water we had ever seen and you could see the riverbed. We looked upstream and saw 3 men approaching on what appeared to be icecaps floating in the river. The icecaps were shaped like large bowls and they too were beautiful. The icecap thingies started melting but the men were not afraid. I got the feeling that it would be so awesome just to be in thw water with no float at all.
Then we began to notice that there were wild animals everywhere. We first noticed cheetahs, then wolves. they were all around us on the bank of the river and a man in the shallow part of the river was holding a giant python. There was no fear at all in us or the strangers in the dream at these wild animals, there were completely peaceful. The really strange part about the animals (even the python) was that they were the most exquisite animals we had ever seen.We looked back upstream and three elephants were coming down the river. They were all around us within just a few feet but they were unafraid. There was no fear of them in anyone in the dream, we were just in awe at the beaty of the river and the animals. I don't recall anything that significant about the men on the icecap floats or the man with the snake. If anyone has any idea what this could mean,please let me know. thinking

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A RIVER DREAM

Post by lola21st on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:52 am

This is such a beautiful dream. The first thing that came to my spirit is Genesis 1...God's wondrous creation...

the men in the icecap floats - the river is the living water that quenches the thirst of all who drink of it, the warmth/love/cleansing power of this living water that melts(gives life to) the icecap floats (cold, dead in spirit). The men like you aren't afraid because this water gives life.

This dream reflects your spiritual life right now...you're at peace, content, filled with the Spirit... praiseGod

There is more to this dream than I've spoken of, others will speak to those parts.

Please pray on what's been said to see if it bears witness with your spirit.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenie on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:39 pm

I think this may be partly true. However after some thought, I think the 3 men may represent my 3 brothers that at the moment are lost. Hopefully if this is in fact true, they are about to be found and my dad will still be here with us to witness it. I worry about him some because he is 78. But this is just a thought, if anyone gets a word of knowledge or interpretation in part or whole, I certainly welcome it.

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top